Humiliating blow jobs?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This is a sort of open question to FEMALE subs, I have had many different reactions over the years so I would be curious to know yours too.

Which of the following do you identify with in some way and which combinations (if any) do you find degrading or humiliating.

You are to give a blow job to a Dom, there is no preliminary you just meet and give him the blow job.

Location, in a car, in a public toilet cubical or in a concealed public place like in bushes at a park.

Clothing, he remains fully clothed just unzips while you have to strip naked. He strips and you stay clothed. He stays clothed and so do you.

Cum, he tells you to swallow, he tells you to hold it in your mouth for the next hour, he cums all over your face hair and clothes (if dressed) or he cums on your tits and in your bra and tells you to leave it there until dry.

You can respond here or by PM if you're shy about sharing this.

Last edited:
Reactions: sirzach1791

Jacquie30s

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 12, 2015
I think the most humiliating senario would be being taken to the male toliets with the dom just opening his fly and just pulling my top down to see my boobs. Then cuming on my face and walking out. Or even better in my undies which i need to wear for the rest of the day.

Wildflower95694

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 6, 2013
The first few moments is the perfect time to set the mood. Being told to drop to my knees and start sucking, after being instructed to disrobe, is a great ice breaker.

I like to give intense sensation at first, to know I'm really pleasing my partner, but then it can be fun to have your hands not allowed, put back to further thrust your chest out for a nice visual display, but also the helpless clumsy feeling of sucking a cock with just your face.... divine humiliation.

This stage never seems to last long, a good partner demanding a change of pace so he can draw out the session. Which means he's so turned on he can't last if we continue. Great feeling of accomplishment, hopefully followed with having my ass ordered up in the air for a good fuck from behind.

Thanks for asking :D

Also, scenes where he's still wearing at least a jacket feel wonderful especially in an office environment. For the cum, the sexiest would have to be spitting it into an ice cube tray, freezing it, and then him popping it into my ass followed by a butt plug where it can melt and spend the rest of the day.

LittleDoll

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 13, 2016
I've done in a car, which wasn't that bad just a little uncomfortable, although it probably would have been humiliating (not really but in comparison to what happened) if he was driving and had just unzipped his pants and pulled my head towards him (we were in a parking lot and had been making out beforehand so yeah)
I've also given one in a park, but it was at night and in this weird fort like thing so there was no way to be seen again if the scenario was different it probably would have been pretty humiliating.
I've never given a BJ in a bathroom stall so that would probably be really humiliating considering how dirty the floor is and I just wouldn't want to be on my knees in a public restroom where there's probably pee on the floor.
I've also given a BJ where we were both fully dressed and both fully naked and neither were that bad.
Although I've also been naked and given a guy a BJ while he was fully dressed and I think that's kind of humiliating because it just makes me feel more exposed and degrading. I mean if someone were to walk in all he'd had to do is tuck himself in a hop up where as I'd be stuck naked and exposed still, which is seriously embarrassing
Swallowing is no problem...I think holding it in my mouth would be really gross ya know? So that's pretty embarrassing but I think having him cum on me would be truly humiliating. Especially if I was told to leave it there.

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
I have given blowjobs in parks at night, in cars and in the house, but never in a bathroom which I think would be particularly humiliating. I think the most humiliating is when you are made to strip naked and the guy remains clothed, really makes you feel exposed and like a slut. And I find the most humiliating being cummed on and made to leave it there so when you get dressed again your clothes stick to it

jojo12345

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 8, 2014
blow jobs

Would you ladies find it humiliating if your were fingering yourselves while giving a blow job

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
I probably would yes as I feel it would distracting you from sucking and you would be torn between pleasing the guy or yourself

jojo12345

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 8, 2014
ok

Was just wondering had a girl do this wondered why she was bright red after! Lol

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I would say I would find it most humiliating if I were giving a stranger a blow job in the mens restroom. I like being completely naked while my partner is clothed because it makes me super shy and makes me feel like a slut. As for cum, he should cum on my face and clothes that are in a pile on the floor, so that when I walk out anyone I meet knows what I was doing in there.

SlaveMadison

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 7, 2016
I find it very humiliating being completely naked when he is fully clothed. I'd say the most humiliating way for him to cum is on my face when I'm not allowed to clean it but having to leave the cum in my mouth is also very degrading.

GoodGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 19, 2017
Amsterdam
I would be humiliated to be out in public with cum on my clothes, sure. But I'd be embarrassed even with just ketchup on my clothes. The rest don't phase me so much.

I suppose out of the options given, most humiliating to me would be to be taken into a public toilet, fully stripped while he just unzips, and for him to cum over my face/hair and having to leave it there.

Just a thought, what I find much more humiliating is certain actions during the blowjob;
- cock being taken away, for the girl to beg it back
- the girl being slapped with the cock in her mouth
- the girl being slapped with the cock, on her face or even told to hold her eyes open to get slapped in the eye
- being made to eat a pepper beforehand (I recommend using a condom! Or maybe you're into that stuff ;))
- being told not to move whatsoever, not a muscle
- being made to masturbate/edge/cum during the blowjob
- being made to say (dirty) things with a full mouth
- having him distracted by whatever else entertains him during the bj
- being made to wear a bag over your head during
- not being allowed to suck, instead being made to kneel with an open mouth and wait for him to jerk off in it
- dental retractors ♥
- being made to look in the mirror while sucking
- being whipped during the blow job

The list goes on...

:)

itzlinc25

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 10, 2017
I find it very humiliating being completely naked when he is fully clothed. I'd say the most humiliating way for him to cum is on my face when I'm not allowed to clean it but having to leave the cum in my mouth is also very degrading.

This is so hot. Might I add somewhere publically? If privately, after he cums, have him tie your hands behind your back so you can't physically clean it off yourself and it just hardens on your face.

Dekaron

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 1, 2019
I had this experience where my girlfriend gave me a blowjob while watching a movie inside the movie house. We were in the middle and on the way to the climax when suddenly a bright light shone behind us, focusing on the face of my gf with my dick inside her mouth. When I look back I saw the security guard pointing his bright flashlight onto us. It was very humiliating, considering that many people inside the movie house saw what had transpired. We were thrown out of the movie house afterwards

angelatheexposer

Suspected catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 6, 2017
My favorite way to receive oral services is similar and my goal is to make is as embarrassing as possible, which they love! ;)

I have my boys remove all clothing for an inspection and then act as my footrest (on all 4s). Sometimes ill give him a few whacks with my spade while in this position if I feel he needs it to get into the proper head space.

I ensure I'm wearing a skirt so I remain as fully clothes as possible during the event.

I'll then give him a pillow, put him on his knees, and do a mouth and tounge inspection (in a rough way) to ensure he's worthy or servicing me. I'll hold his tounge with my fingers and ask things like is this a naughty tounge?

I stand up and slip my panties down and then sit back down. They are almost all at um "full mast" at this point and very eager to serve ;)

When the task is complete, I like to put him back in all 4s and leave the room for a bit. What happens next it based on my mood ;)

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
My favorite way to receive oral services is similar and my goal is to make is as embarrassing as possible, which they love! ;)

I have my boys remove all clothing for an inspection and then act as my footrest (on all 4s). Sometimes ill give him a few whacks with my spade while in this position if I feel he needs it to get into the proper head space.

I ensure I'm wearing a skirt so I remain as fully clothes as possible during the event.

I'll then give him a pillow, put him on his knees, and do a mouth and tounge inspection (in a rough way) to ensure he's worthy or servicing me. I'll hold his tounge with my fingers and ask things like is this a naughty tounge?

I stand up and slip my panties down and then sit back down. They are almost all at um "full mast" at this point and very eager to serve ;)

When the task is complete, I like to put him back in all 4s and leave the room for a bit. What happens next it based on my mood ;)
oooh..to be one of ur boys..mmhmm

Reactions: Jim_Smith

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I don't think I am into giving blowjobs..lol but hypothetically if I were to give a Dom one then from the list of OP the following could make it more humiliating and degrading for me
Location - in a public toilet cubical
Clothing, he remains fully clothed just unzips while you have to strip naked
Cum, cums on your tits and in your bra and tells you to leave it there until dry. the first two options to swallow or hold in mouth are not applicable to me as I have a serious gag reflex even if its just imagination..lol

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Personally i would not be giving any blowjobs that is not something i could do at all. The idea of giving one honestly makes me feel sick. Interesting topic though i find it facinating to see others opinions on this.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Jim_Smith

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 28, 2019
I’ve enjoyed a few women a number of times in my office. One of my first was a few years older than me, we stayed after hours where I made her get on her knees, take out my Cock and suck while under my desk. Bent her over my desk and fucked her after a nice enthusiastic blow job.
One of the best was a girl twenty years younger than me. Fucked her several times after work and on weekends in the office. Her desk, my desk conference room. One day she was giving me a great blowjob ... I shot off in her mouth. She kept sucking and swallowing. Never asked if she spit or swallowed. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, looked up while still on her knees and said, “Now you know...”. Great to have sluts around for service!!

Featured Threads

New Personals