23 year old Dom looking for a blackmail slave

Tiden

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 25, 2012
So I've been played with the thought of having a blackmail slave for a while, so now i decided its time to look for one!
Im mainly looking for FEMALES. Although males might have a chance (read on the bottom of this post).
Im fine with either real blackmail or consensual (this case you can have limits of course). Other than that im mainly into controlling (not just sexually), humiliating, giving daily tasks (again, not just sexual tasks), humiliating, bondage and a lot other.
Communication would be via email, kik, skype.
If you got interested, let me know in a PM!
Men usually dont do a thing for me, but i MIGHT give a chance for the right male candidate. (right means: skinny, bigger than 5 inch cock, and no limits)

Last edited:

2bExposed

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 30, 2017
I have always wanted a real alpha young master to take control over my life and real blackmail, the thought of a master telling me what to do on cam while he takes photos or video's the session, making me say things and give information away.seeing my personal info pics vids etc on websites were I have no control and un able to have them removed ever.love to be ruined and a master to laugh at me humiliate me and when he has finished with me just walk away laughing.

Featured Threads

New Personals