Legendary

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 4, 2018
Annapolis: M/Dom/21 seeks F/Slave/Under 40 ~ Looking for near limitless slave

21 year old dominant male seeking a slave female under 40

I am seeking a female slave willing to do almost anything and everything for me, and to be owned by me , can take orders in real life, and simply obey and serve the master.

KiK me @ legendarymythgod

say "hello Master, I am at your service" with your asl as soon as you add me on kik.

Experience doesn't matter your willingness to serve does

• Kinks:
I am into hardcore action, full nude inspection and body training, clothing control, forced ownership ,pain control, , degradation, humiliation, tying-up, Discipline , public ,monitoring,spanking,and so on

• Experience:
You will be my personal sex toy and my command will be your will outside your few limits

• Limits:
Live Pictures and videos are necessary.
I do not give pain dares
I do not give torture dares either

Last edited:

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Soooooooooo, is this just a new account or do you think the best way to attract someone is to copy and paste an ad someone has already posted today?

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
He thinks because he arranged it differently, no one would tell. HA!
Please...

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
You will not get arrested
[/INDENT]

Seriously???? You will not get arrested but you may die because I am an inexperienced twat!

The time has well and truly come to put a stop to this kind of idiotic nonsense.

The gals have said their piece above, and I am (a little) sorry I am using YOU as the example but there it is.

Hopefully most submissives will just ignore this kind of thing but on the off chance some young thing thinks this is what Doms do and is tempted to contact anyone who posts this sort of "NO LIMITS" horse shit, STOP, DONT DO IT.

This is typical inexperienced nonsense that is irresponsible and could be downright dangerous.

John M

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2017
droptokon I love your title (yeah its off topic but felt like saying it)

Featured Threads

New Personals