Locked in a Glory Hole

Should I slide a ginger root butt plug into her asshole?

• Total voters

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
The Cunt

I'll remove this post before my wife sees this thread. She loves humiliation so if you post to this thread, please refer to her as cunt, whore, cock sucker, or anything else to degrade her.

tasklover

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 19, 2014
Well, you could always provide the men tools for tormenting you lil cocksucker. Toothpaste, ice, icy-hot, nipple clamps are always good for tit torture. Maybe even a punishment bra lined with tacks could provide entertainment for a while ( make sure the bra is at least one size small). I'd love to be one of the "random" people you send this video to!

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
Really Good Ideas

So far you guys have given me an idea for a new type of furniture, helped so much in my current task to degrade and humiliate her, and givien me really good ideas to hurt her with.

Her punishments for refusing to open her mouth for a cock will be binder clips on each nipple and popping her clit with a strong rubber band.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Making up a simple rubber band "gun" will improve accuracy of hits to her clit as well as ensuring the guys don't get their fingers!

babyred978

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 1, 2014
Make her...

make her post an add to craigslist and accept everyone to come to the glory hole... the point being she "knows" everyone that's coming, and has to deal with the huge number of people coming before it happens.

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
Rubber Band Gun

Making up a simple rubber band "gun" will improve accuracy of hits to her clit as well as ensuring the guys don't get their fingers!

Good idea, we certainly don't want anyone to get hurt;)

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
I Love the Idea but

make her post an add to craigslist and accept everyone to come to the glory hole... the point being she "knows" everyone that's coming, and has to deal with the huge number of people coming before it happens.

Although I love the idea I don't want her to acquire any STD's. I do plan to ask the members of the club to invite guests they are certain are clean.

She will be sucking a lot of cock many of them strange

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
Head Strap

Someone gave me the idea to strap her head to the box to prevent her from moving her head in response to the cocks. I would like something that will cradle the back of her head and ensure the cocks can fuck her throat. Any ideas?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
How about using the headband set up off a welding or safety shield? You can get cheap ones at the hardware and they adjust nicely. Secured right you could really clamp her head in place.

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
Head Strap

How about using the headband set up off a welding or safety shield? You can get cheap ones at the hardware and they adjust nicely. Secured right you could really clamp her head in place.

Thanks, that's what I'll get.

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
Head Harness

Stinababy suggested this head harness. I think it will be perfect.

Attachments

• .jpg
    .jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 95

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
Ginger Butt Plug

How painful will the ginger butt plug be in her asshole?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
How painful will the ginger butt plug be in her asshole?

Generally it seems to be something that builds over time for most people and there is no hard and fast rule. I know subs who can take it for hours without a problem and others who it drives mad within 20 minutes. Would perhaps be best to make it so you can remove it if it gets too much, don't want something little like that to stop the whole thing...

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
Butt Plug

The ginger root butt plug has won. However, I'll remove it if it detracts from her overall experience.

She's also going to get binder clamps on her nipples, sterile needles thru her nipples, or very hard nipple pinching for refusing to open her mouth for any cocks. It will be the cock owners choice.

I've finished the glory hole enclosure. I'm still waiting on the head restraint. It should arrive this week.

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
Head Restraint

The head restraint arrived today. It's going to work out nicely. I plan to ask her to try it out on Friday. After I lock her in I'll not be releasing her until she's serviced all the cocks available.

Any last minuite additions?

Slavehunter

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2013
Why not make her ass available to them aswell glory holes have holes on both sides

Featured Threads

New Personals