Women seeking humiliation/exposure on temporarily exposed

Eloquentkingof1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 17, 2018
Montana
Any women that would like to be exposed on temporarily.exposed feel free to PM me and I will make it happen! I will NOT expose anyone who has pictures of someone else, as it is not consensual, so no “revenge” type pictures will be accepted.

I am willing to do this because I enjoy CONSENSUAL humiliation/exposure of a submissive or slave as it provides quite a rush and is fun. I respect and will fulfill all options you may wish to impose on your pictures (length of time, extensions, downloads, etc.)

You are the owner of the pictures and therefore I will not distribute them anywhere you’ve not asked me to, nor will I post any information not agreed upon, I simply will act as a facilitator of your exposure and I can ensure that I can have you extended on there as long as you desire.

Temporarily.exposed is very addicting, so if you’re ready to finally satisfy the rush you’ve been craving through your own humiliation/exposure, PM me and we can discuss your parameters 🤩

Eloquentkingof1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 17, 2018
Montana
Here’s your list of options:

Destruction Time: Minutes/Hours/Days/Weeks/Let Fate Decide?

Image Description: You’re choice/I decide

Post Extensions: Never/1-10/20-50/Unlimited/Let Fate Decide/Let Fate Decide Time And Amount

Extension Time: 1/5/15/30 min 1/6/12 hours

Allow Deletion: Yes/No

Allow Search Engines: Yes/No

Allow Download: Yes/No

Enable Comments: Yes/No

Enable Contributions (Anyone can add photos to the gallery): Yes/No

Private Gallery (Pics only viewed by receiving the link): Yes/No

Randomize Everything (for the fate seekers!): Yes/No

Additionally my KIK is: eloquentkingof1

Featured Threads

New Personals