Looking for a sub/slave any gender but prefer female

Dominic4e

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 18, 2017
British living in Germany
Hi all before I start I must get this straight. I am NOT gay. I still don’t mind having male subs/slaves but only because I enjoy (for some reason) seeing balls in pain. So if you are male only contact me if you are into ballbusting I don’t mind other things but mainly with male slaves it is ballbusting. Now that is cleared up I’ll begin.
I am 24 male Dom from the uk
A bit about myself:I am 6,2 I enjoy sports( especially rock climbing and surfing) and have a pretty sporty physique. In my freetime I also paint, cook and go to the gym. I’m a pretty friendly person and I would also like to have conversations with the sub which are not always about bdsm or so on.( I can be strict though if you prefer no worries)

How am I like as a Dom/master: I can be strict ir a bit more relaxed depending on the sub/slaves preferred style. I will never exceed limits and if the sub/slave really cannot do a task I will not force it.

Likes and limits:
My likes are humiliation, bondage, light to moderate pain, nipple torture( light to moderate) tit torture (light to moderate) and control. These likes are not set in stone I enjoy most things related to bdsm and am willing to do things I’ve are in the sub/slaves likes. I also can be more strict and if you prefer pain/humiliation etc I can focus or make that area harder. For example if you prefer pain I can up it to hard pain.( like I said at the beginning with male slaves/subsI only enjoy ballbusting)
I don’t really have limits I guess my limits are my sub/slaves limits.

What do I expect:
a sub/slave who has an open mind and I willing to try new things. The sub/slave should also be willing to have normal conversations. I also want the sub/slave to not be a one time thing. I have had occasions where a sub/slave contacts me and then a day later stops talking. I also do not care about body type or how you look.

How to apply: contact me either here or on kik with a brief description about yourself and what your likes dislikes and limits are.

My kik is Dominic4e

bs247

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 12, 2018
ball stectching male sub

Hi, I am a ball stretching, butt plugging sub, ready to take tasks. Photo evidence always supplied (but no face pics). If it pleases you contact me [email protected]

Featured Threads

New Personals