Not open for further replies.

Danny.big.boi

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 1, 2013
Horny

Crazy horny slut. In the mood to be blackmailed how ever you please.

I am straight but I am horny enough to allow guys haha.

Kik is danboi7000

Transboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Private
Nov 18, 2017
31, sexy, cute transgender man (man with a pussy).

I’m experienced at being both dominant and submissive online.

If you’re sexy, kik me. Two things 1) don’t bother if you don’t show face (I’ll show you mine). And I have no patience for liars.

Prairie_bear

Submissivedaniel

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 1, 2017
Hello all xx

I have been the administrator for very active, very large BDSM based groups in the past and I am trying to start up a new one.
My only rule is that you be 18+ and that you are respectful to your fellow group members.
This group is NOT solely for hookups. This is a BDSM based group in which we can discuss our likes and dislikes, meet new friends in the BDSM community, and share experiences etc. As I said, there are no rules aside from being at least 18 years old and maintaining respect.
This group has not been started yet, so I ask the first few members added to be patient as we start up what is sure to be a fun and lasting community.

If you are interested in joining, please drop your:
kik name
role (sub/slave/little/pet/dom/master/Mommy/Daddy/Switch/Etc)

Kik: submissivedaniel
Role: sub

AndreMaze

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 3, 2016
Hello all xx

I have been the administrator for very active, very large BDSM based groups in the past and I am trying to start up a new one.
My only rule is that you be 18+ and that you are respectful to your fellow group members.
This group is NOT solely for hookups. This is a BDSM based group in which we can discuss our likes and dislikes, meet new friends in the BDSM community, and share experiences etc. As I said, there are no rules aside from being at least 18 years old and maintaining respect.
This group has not been started yet, so I ask the first few members added to be patient as we start up what is sure to be a fun and lasting community.

If you are interested in joining, please drop your:
kik name
role (sub/slave/little/pet/dom/master/Mommy/Daddy/Switch/Etc)
Narroth
N.Y.
And switch, hope I get accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals