Gothic guys....

Strawberry

• Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 21, 2007
In my house
Are hot!!!

Seriously... A long coat and a whips, and some blingy metal = Instant desire.

Anyone else likes goths?? Anyone here who are goths? :p Just curious.

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Not exactly goth but a bit of eye liner on a guy yummy! Like Johnny Depp or the lead guy in Green Day, oh whats his name? Anyway guy in eyeliner maybe long hair and some sexy facial hair :D

Strawberry

• Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 21, 2007
In my house
Johnny Depp is HOT ;)

But lately I'm quite a bit fond of Ville Valo from HIM too.. He looks... Yummy in the the "SUmmer wine" music video :O!!!!
Go Youtube it :p

Meander

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 9, 2008
kylyssa.blogspot.com
Mmmmmm, eyeliner! The goth look is a turn on for me. I was a proto-goth in high school. I don't think we were actually called Goths back then.

For me I think Goth is a turn on because it is different. Unusual things turn me on. I guess I'm a xenophiliac.

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Hehe well I'm not so sure about the long white beared, although Dumbledore is hot so maybe...erm yes I have odd crushes.

And I know your beared is itching Master but it is so sexy but to be honest just keep the tash I love it! I beg you please, please don't shave your tash off :D

Just looked up the video strawberry and oh my he is hot! I watched it twice because the first time I went into fantasy lane :p But i think the eyeliner and facial hair moves more into the whole grunge/shabby chic thing instead of goth.

Dementyia

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 14, 2008
I was goth for a few years, then realized I was a little too punk to be plain olde goth. I guess I'd be described as steam punk, a lovely blend of both, lace, fitted clothes, chains, silver jewelery, and safety pins. *chuckle*

I too, love a man with sexy facial hair, a splash of eyeliner, maybe a little colored shadow in some vivid color, and long, flowing hair. I will swoon if that fine man is in something tailored, and wearing a fine hat on top of it all. Yum!

Master_ofpain

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 12, 2008
goth, it is now becomming too mainstreem to be what it once was, when you can go into any hot-topic and find "goth gear" under a heading to pick and purchase.

so I am no-where considered "goth", yes i wear black jeans and shirts, yes i have a (double breasted) long coat, yea i wear the biker gloves with the metal nucks
2El7406.jpg

heavy work boots,
i have a green outback fedora i am going to be dyeing black when i have the time this long weekend
img2787.jpg

i have a gotee and sometimes i blacken my fingernails.

edit:

i also at one point had hair like wayne static.
wayne.jpg

Last edited:

jimmys devoted

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 8, 2008
Oh yes! And if the guy has long hair, double the yummy-ness. I especially like Davey Havok, lead singer of AFI. I like facial peircings on a guy too, especially labret or lip peircings.

I do agree that goth is not what it once was. Too many mallrats have ruined it for the rest of us, especially with newly emerged "Emo" crowd. They are trying to be cool by shopping someplace that sells alot of ridiculously overpriced clothign that happens to fit into punk/goth standards. Where's the intrigue of shopping somewhere that doesn't normally serll that stuff, and finding things that you actually LIKE, and what fits, rather than what looks cool?

Sorry, personal rant.
Johnny Depp as Sweeny Todd. Nuff Said.

I would fight a guy for my eyeliner, and my red lipstick.

odineu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2008
Yay ^^

Haha yeah I would have to agree... fully. I like the darker "mysterious" guys, or the ones that tend to have longer hair, preferably black ;)

Since I can remember I always wore pure black lol, but I was never quite goth... I guess I am a mix of comfortable clothing, insanity, and goth ah yes and rivethead... (Industrial) :D.

:p Go eyeliner!

Master_ofpain

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 12, 2008
there are many practical reasons i wear black

my job for one, i work a REALLY messy job, and all colored/white shirts will be permanatly stained, not black clothing. the only thing i have to worry about it bleach. i use bleach alot. black doesent show the mess and dust and dirt i accumulate over the work day.

my hair i die black because i don't really like the brown i am born with, i keep my hair short, because when i had my long hair for spikeing, when left alone to poofed and could never be straightened. also my hair is overly thick and really warm

i dont wear any makeup, my face and skin is already pail because of my lack of sun,
i have a full gotee with no chin straps

Strawberry

• Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 21, 2007
In my house
there are many practical reasons i wear black

my job for one, i work a REALLY messy job, and all colored/white shirts will be permanatly stained, not black clothing. the only thing i have to worry about it bleach. i use bleach alot. black doesent show the mess and dust and dirt i accumulate over the work day.

my hair i die black because i don't really like the brown i am born with, i keep my hair short, because when i had my long hair for spikeing, when left alone to poofed and could never be straightened. also my hair is overly thick and really warm

i dont wear any makeup, my face and skin is already pail because of my lack of sun,
i have a full gotee with no chin straps

Wearing black doesn't really make you gothic for that matter though.

I myself have a gothic/punk/harajuku-inspired style... I really love Tokyo fashion. But I'm not extreme enough
to be labeled either of those.. Except maybe when I'm wearing my leather-collar(I really loved it so i bought it recently)... But the thing is.. I don't WANT to be labeled.. Even though I simply love gothic/punkish/alternative people... I don't wanna be labeled myself.. i just wanna be me, and I have a style that shows me. I don't always wear extremely alternative stuff.. It depends on my mood.. Sometimes I look normal and sometimes I'm all in black with plaid skirt, collar, metal-accessories and stuff like that.. Sometimes I like playing with accessories and using things in ways they weren't supposed to be used, but look cool anyway. Like this belt that I use as a band for my neck. it's really cute, and I tie it into a bow.
I wear a really "cute" form of alternative styles. I don't like when it gets hardcore and it more looks like i'm trying to make myself look ugly than pretty. Even if it's alternative, I try to bring a sense of style into it by matching colors, patterns and clothe-styles, and make it seem pleasing to the eye. I like using myself as an art-canvas :p

So yea, I like make myself stand out but only subtly... I don't do it to be cool.. i simply do it because I love the style, and I'm me, and I don't care what people think. I wanna be able to be myself without worrying. Which I can :)

apocolypticxdreams

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 31, 2009
goth guys ARE hot

i love goth guys <3
tripp pants or black dickies or even baggy dark jeans with rips
band t's
long hair
black nail polish
beanies or flat brimmed hats
piercings and tattoos (mmm)
walet chain

yumm

oh and im a "goth" chick btw :)

slaveslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 16, 2008
i would never consider myself a goth (to colourful) but i do find goth women quite a turn on . the mistress i had would of been a goth

maculate

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
The goth look always seemed like it was trying a bit too hard for my tastes, I lean more towards the drug addled punk look ala 'Trainspotting'. Easier up keep :D.

dwayne1477

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 19, 2009
I love the whole dark thing as well, my favorite goth outfit is the one Janet had on in one of her videos. My fav color is purple so the whole vampire , long coat thing works for me as well.

Sour Candy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 12, 2009
i'll easily fawn over much of anyone, if they pay attention to the way they dress, and dress particularly darkly... hairstyles vary, but clothing in dark colors --or even neons, with a touch of black and the right make up can be done right to make me molest you with my eyes.

MasterKazugami

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2009
I don't consider myself a goth but people tell me I am, most likely its the way I dress but I never aim to be called a goth.

I know they label me due to the way I dress and a bit of it is due to my personality. However, if I am goth or not, its the way I feel comfy.

Personally I love goth girls though, providing they can pull it off and make it sexy.

Featured Threads

New Personals