DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
:cheerleader: GO AHEAD, GIVE THIS A TRY :) IT MIGHT BE FUN! :p

Do like the idea of having the power to mess with someone when the whim strikes you?

KIK me at DrOvercum with just a number between 1 and 50.

If I'm at home, I'll do this right away. If I'm in a public place or at work I'll interrupt what I'm doing and head to a private place, like a rest room, where I can do it.

So here's what happens: Whatever number you send, I will hold my balls in one hand and beat them with the other (using either my fist or a heavy dowel if that is available; the dowel hurts much deeper), that number of times.

:punchballs:

If you like, add the word EASY or HARD, depending on the severity you want.

I will reply to confirm that I followed your orders.

I've had a number of people take me up on this offer already, and I am ready to serve more.

KIK = DrOvercum

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014
Hello,I am a sub male looking to get into becoming a humiliation slave for a willing master.
I am not interested in the short term or people only after pictures
What I do want is somebody to humiliate me in new and inventive ways over a long term period. Make me act like a pervert and explore my fetishes. Not just repeat the same tasks over and over.
Fetishes include, humiliation, cuckolding, verbal humiliation, degradation, self-humiliation, asking permission, life rules.
Dislikes, Scat, Family, cum eating, pics/video (at the start), face pics, anything that would lead to me being found out.
if interested add me on kik => GreekExtremeDude

alexsmith103

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 5, 2012
Alexsmith103

Message me so we can play some truth and dare or chat. I'm open to just about anything. Let play.

Jesse

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2014
jessef96 looking to trade / rate dick pic's. male and females. (18+)

hater

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 16, 2012
looking for someone to play battleship online with. prefer female loser has to send the winner a nude to post online. kik mark.cefalo if you wanna play

ricknox

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 27, 2014
21/m humiliation neeeded

Hey all.
I would like to get from you guys humiliating dares and rules to follow. Ask me anything that will help you make me more sub/slave.
Thanks! Kik is windsurfer21.

Limits: scat, blood, permanent marks, cross dressing, public, exposure

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
Your name here

Tell me to write your name (or anything else you like) on my dick in permanent marker (black, red, or blue).

Males, females, anyone.

I will comply, and send you a pic.

Thank you for letting me submit to you.

kik = DrOvercum

Last edited:

Jordylad

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 19, 2014
Need a master or mistress for use and abuse

I'm looking for either a master or a mistress to use and abuse me by methods such as cbt bdsm humiliation and what ever you feel like using me for I prefer my masters to be black males but anyone is fine just be rough ;) my kik is Jordylad

sissy_bambi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2013
male sissy sub slave

I'm a bi-closet sissy who is into, humiliation, x-dressing, some pet play, forced nudity and learning from others. I can do pics (no face pics) and Kik.

Kik: sissylittleprincess

aarav_pat

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 25, 2013
20 m bi curious

had been inactive for a long time due to personal reasons
gnna be active on kik from 2day
kik- aarav_pat
20 m bicurious switch
msg me :*

boy4567

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2013
Kik me!

Kik is boy4567 im into cbt torture my dick or force me to send naked pics of myself its really humiliating and thrilling i send to all because im alittle bitch

MaleToy90

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 23, 2009
UK
Maletoy90, I am feeling ridiculously submissive and insatiably horny right now, I'm willing and able to do just about anything in this mood...

LordDavid79

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 29, 2009
35yo rl dom/kik switch

Hi,

In real life I'm a dom, but on kik I like to switch. Looking for female subs/switches only, no guys sorry. Nothing to serious, just daring and teasing each other with kinky dares.

kik: amibiani

Proof of gender/authenticity is both requested and provided.

Hope to talk to you soon!

dashek

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 1, 2012
Hello! I'm a sissy slave who are looking for humiliating task, verbal humiliation or any dares to do and make day funnier, also we may just chat. My mind is open to almost everything ;)

My kik is vikkislut

Featured Threads

New Personals