Self-Bondage

curious_sub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
What are the best/most effective way you have tied yourself up?

I ask this because I'm curious and want to try new self-bondage methods that are hard to get out of and fun. I have tried BoundAnna but all the proposed scenarios include handcuffs, which I'm missing. :(

Any suggestions, ideas, or comments on the idea of self-bondage would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys and I look forward to becoming friend's with many of ya'll.

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I have tried BoundAnna but all the proposed scenarios include handcuffs, which I'm missing.

You really should invest in some good handcuffs. They are cheap and readily avaliable. Zip ties work too but are harder to use in self-bondage and are very hard on the skin. If you do get handcuffs make sure they have padding. The kind that cops use will rub your skin raw.

For a short term easy idea try using the zip ties and then maybe freezing a cutting device in a block of ice. It's very crude but it would work.

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
If bondage is your thing, then yes, handcuffs (or cuffs of any kind really) are a necessary investment. No self-respecting bondage freak would be without them.

Clingfilm (saran wrap) is also a must have accessory, as are parcel tape, duct tape and good quality rope.

curious_sub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
yeah, the only problem is i still live at home (just graduated high school) so coming home with a pair of handcuffs is probably a no-no :)

where can i get some anyway? and zip ties?

also...i'm not a "bondage freak" yet, i'm just trying to learn the tricks of the trade so to say

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Hardware stores will carry zip ties. Just walk in and ask for them. They have a ton of cool uses (like organizing your computer cables) so nobody will suspect anything. Buy the thickest and widest you can get. It may also help to buy some rags while you are there. Cut the rag into strips and hot glue them to the zip ties so it does not bother your skin so much. See my drawing. Hope it helps.

Also you can buy handcuffs online. Most adult stores ship discretely so to your parents it will be just another package to you. It's not like they would even know what they were for if they found them anyways.

Attachments

• hands.png
    hands.png
    12 KB · Views: 326

Ghost

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
NY, state
I want to try this too
I have handcuff but this idea sounds very interesting
and you mention that is a little bit pain full
should be fun

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
You'll need to check, if you're getting the cheaper handcuffs, that they are actually proper lockable cuffs. Some of them are intended for play / fancy dress only really, and have a spring release so keys are not needed.

Having said that, if you're playing alone that's not necessarily a bad thing, although it does take away some of the excitement.

Blade

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2008
I didn't think of that but you make an excellent point. In addition you really need to get a fuzzy pair too. You may find the non-fuzzy unusual if you are not already familiar with them. You can do all sorts of neat things too with the keys in conjunction with self-bondage.

You can throw keys, you can freeze them, and you can hang them on clocks so you have to wait for the hands to move and the key to slide off. You have to be crafty however. If you can't do the cuffs, the zip tie idea seems like a good one. :D

curious_sub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
YES...that's perfect Strawberry

Thank you very much...I'm gonna try it out when I get a chance.

I owe ya one

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Here's a very easy way to do self-bondage...

Thanks for linking that! I tried it and it works great. Did not go tight enough with the belt to completely trap myself but I could tell that just a little tighter would have had me. Yay! Good find!

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
I've always wanted to try this but am still a bit leery. Can't say I am the luckiest girl in the world so with my luck I'd end up getting stuck and have to hope one of my roommates would find me. :eek:

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Side note: If you look for handcuffs it is also a good idea to find some that have a lock to stop them from getting tighter. Especially if you have no one around to open them for you if needed...

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
Luckily not alone, but I figured that out the hard way with the tightening of the handcuffs. I could see that causing issues if you were by yourself.

stephpoet

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
May 25, 2008
I need to buy some handcuffs. I've never cuffed either as a top or bottom.

Featured Threads

New Personals