Newbie :)

BrattyFirefly

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 15, 2016
So, like the title says, I'm new here, but I've spent some time looking around and decided to make my first post. I tend to be pretty shy at first, so I never really know what to say in these things.

I've always been into kink (bondage, a little pain, D/s, age-play) but it's been hard to explore that part of myself in relationships; I never seem to find people who are also into the same things. I've been lurking around here to better educate myself, as well.

Anyway, everyone here seems really nice from what I've seen and I look forward to getting to know people. I'm a pretty open book, so if anyone wants to know anything, just ask.

Destruction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2016
Hi, welcome to kinktalk.

Hope this place will broaden up your kinky life. I am not sure, but to me it's should be much easier to find a same minded people in you area :D

So, here to just discuss and chat or into looking for some online play or perhaps to be owned by a Master :D

Yeanke88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 14, 2016
Hi, welcome on kinktalk.

I hope it can help u to discover your likes (and your limits). I made the same journey a while ago and have to say a discovered yet a bit, but still a long road to go.

If u wanna talk, ask things, try something, ... u can always send me a pm or add me on kik

Kik: bouwertje88

Featured Threads

New Personals