Adhesive for making a pullout proof chastity cage?

bimalecamslave

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 26, 2014
Hey there I have a big chastity fetish. I like the idea of having no way out of my device and not being able to touch myself at all. Im not going to give myself a PA piercing so my options are limited. I have metal device that I cant pull my balls through but I am still able to slip out cum and then go back inside. I had an idea.

What if I could put on an adhesive on the lock locking it in place but the adhesive would also stick through some holes on the cage itself sticking directly to my skin. This means that i could mark the adhesive and take a verification photo and that way if i pullout out then the next time my key-holder needed verification if i had pulled out then he would immediately know about it because the adhesive would be removed or if reapplied there would be no way to replicate the exact way it was before. This would make it so I really didn't have a way out without my key-holder finding out. Adding this to a lockbox would work great in my opinion.

I just need to find a strong adhesive that wouldn't wear when rubbing against clothes and strong enough that it wouldn't let go of my skin. It would also need to have a way to remove it safely from my skin yet not bother the skin.
I was wondering if anyone in the community had any ideas? I really need some help here because I don't know where to start.

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
What? Do I understand it right that you want to glue your penis in the device?

Why don't you simply buy a propoer chastity device. Something like this?: http://www.birdlocked.com/male-chastity-device/male-chastity.asp

P.S.: I have read that if you wear a chastity device for a while that your penis gets smaller. So maybe you should really buy a second smaller/matching device?!

Last edited:

codyripped

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 29, 2016
Try Pros Aide, it's a comfortable adhesive that is used in Special FX make up and comes off fairly easily when you want it to but has a strong hold

ChasteTeddyBear

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 12, 2017
Couple things.

Just looking at your album I assume the cage you have on in one of the pictures is the one you're referring to. If that is the case, your biggest problem is the cage. Take some time, save a little bit of money and order a Holy Trainer V2 or a CB6K. When it comes to entry level cages, they both are a hallmark of the fetish in terms of iconic images. Think of them kind of like Mac and PC. (custom cages being all linux based)

But far be it from me to tell you how to do anything, just a recommendation. As for the adhesive, @codyripped has the right idea with Pros Aide. But, I would recommend going onto fetlife, maybe chastitymansion, possibly reddit and look into the fetish of mounding. Its a kink geared toward essentially pushing the male anatomy inward and then using the excess skin to create, well.... a mound, and sealing it (temporarily of course). People who fall into that niche may have some good recommendations for adhesives they use.

But be skeptical and do your research. Typically very small networked kinks like that don't share good information as well as the larger ones. But, theres a lot less disinformation because of it. Either way, take it with a grain of salt.

Lastly, @slave552, the whole thing about prolonged chastity lockups leading to shrinkage. That is a myth. Yeah, you're going to be smaller looking once you end a lockup. If you've gone at least a month straight with no time out at all. But once everything has readjusted to being out of the cage, you're back to your normal size in a matter of hours max. There's no legitimate scientific data to support the idea that prolonged periods of chastity (even up to a year) result in any long term or even not worthy short term shrinkage. Its just masterbation fantasy material for guys into small-penis-humiliation since it overlaps with the chastity fetish a lot.

Featured Threads

New Personals