Catheter in chastity play?

Noobie sissy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 21, 2017
I want to know the function of catheters that come with chastity cages? How long can it weared without removal? Is it of any use to people who are not into diaper plats and stuff or have I got it completely wrong? What other precautions must be taken, boiling, lubrication(type, method, etc.)?

ChasteTeddyBear

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 12, 2017
You'll get a few different answers from different people. But 90% of the time, catheters in chastity play are not a good idea for anything longer than a scene or a 1-2 days tops. Sure you can push yourself past that but I wouldn't advise it.

The reason why I say this is, most people who typically ask this are people who found a modestly priced cage design on DHGate or amazon or some form of wholesale distributor. Maybe even through a site like JT Stockroom or Extreme Restraints, where there is a bit of a quality expectation. But here's the thing, if you're going to get a cage and you dont want to spend a lot of money on it, avoid using catheters or sounding rods that are part of it at all costs. There's typically no legitimate form of quality control.

If it is something you seriously want to do or experiment with, do it right. Go through a site like steelworxx or mature metal. (if you have a bit more money to play with, Lori is the platinum standard of male chastity). Go through websites whose entire function is around the development, creating and sale of chastity devices.

But I'll get off my soap box.

When it comes to cheap devices its 1 of 2 reasons why they incorporate some kind of catheter or a sounding rod of some sort into the design.

1) they're ripping off the design of a large company/designer and trying to scrap it together to appeal to that demographic where they can outsell at a lower rate and turn a profit

or
2) it looks a bit more intimidating to the uninitiated and will draw in newbies looking for something "intense' or "extreme".

But I'm not a doctor, nor an engineer. Just someone who loves chastity.

Featured Threads

New Personals