Vote on a punishment

LittleAmyP

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 24, 2017
Belgium
Which punishment should this naughty girl endure ?

A: Let me do 25 sit ups while a dildo is inserted in my pussy and a buttplug is stuffed in my ass.

B: Let me rub IcyHot over my nipples and insert a dildo in my pussy and do 30 push ups.

Last edited:

The_Demandred

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 11, 2017
I vote for both.
But if I have to pick one, I pick A.

Don't suppose you want to chat ok kik sometime? Mine's TheDemandred.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Since it's supposed to be a punishment then you need to do the least enjoyable action of the two. Obviously very few commenting have read or paid attention to your profile. Since You specifically say in your bio you don't like the butt plug. That would be the action to chose as punishment. So A should be the punishment of choice. Adding the icy hot to the plug would kick that up a notch and help ensure you didn't repeat whatever action you're being punished for. Would be cool to have a report on what one was chosen and how effective it was. Enjoy.

jm231163

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 25, 2017
It's tough, but I've got to vote A.
You should make it part of a weekly work-out.

naughtybits

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 22, 2014
I vote for A. I agree that putting icehot on the plug would definitely kick it up a notch, and is an excellent idea

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Which punishment should this naughty girl endure ?

A: Let me do 25 sit ups while a dildo is inserted in my pussy and a buttplug is stuffed in my ass.

B: Let me rub IcyHot over my nipples and insert a dildo in my pussy and do 30 push ups.

Of the options given, A for sure! Although I would prefer if both had hot sauce as lube!

On a side note... Next time you conduct a poll like this, it would be nice if you actually use this site's polling feature. If you don't know how to do it, prepare the thread text, the poll's text, and all the options, and let me have TeamViewer access to your PC... And maybe with these and a bit convincing, I could show you how to do them!

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Of the options given, A for sure! Although I would prefer if both had hot sauce as lube!

On a side note... Next time you conduct a poll like this, it would be nice if you actually use this site's polling feature. If you don't know how to do it, prepare the thread text, the poll's text, and all the options, and let me have TeamViewer access to your PC... And maybe with these and a bit convincing, I could show you how to do them!

you want her to give you teamviewer access to her PC and "convincing" ?? just to help her out? wow thats pretty desperate. why cant you just tell her how to do it here or in a PM? nice try though. hopefully she sees right through the bullshit like many others have seen on your previous posts here. stop preying on people and start contributing.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
you want her to give you teamviewer access to her PC and "convincing" ?? just to help her out? wow thats pretty desperate. why cant you just tell her how to do it here or in a PM? nice try though. hopefully she sees right through the bullshit like many others have seen on your previous posts here. stop preying on people and start contributing.

Because I am seriously offering to help her out. I do not ask for her to allow me to have control over her PC because I am not interested in it.

TeamViewer is the least effective tool to get domination over a girl. It can come in kind of nice, but it is always in addition to other tools.

TeamViewer for the sake of TeamViewer has nothing to offer me. It has to be TV plus something else...

I offered this to her because I am a technical support guy who particularly enjoys his job, and saw an opportuniyty to help another poor soul who has no clue about our technology...

That's what I do for a living... That's what I am good at... So that is what I offered her!

PM? Here? I could do that... But the amount of enjoyment I would get would not be the same. Not everything has to be sexual... Most things are, but not everything has to be.

Dominantsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2016
Well I would go though because that is more of a predicament not being able to touch your burning tits while doing push ups

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Because I am seriously offering to help her out. I do not ask for her to allow me to have control over her PC because I am not interested in it.

TeamViewer is the least effective tool to get domination over a girl. It can come in kind of nice, but it is always in addition to other tools.

TeamViewer for the sake of TeamViewer has nothing to offer me. It has to be TV plus something else...

I offered this to her because I am a technical support guy who particularly enjoys his job, and saw an opportuniyty to help another poor soul who has no clue about our technology...

That's what I do for a living... That's what I am good at... So that is what I offered her!

PM? Here? I could do that... But the amount of enjoyment I would get would not be the same. Not everything has to be sexual... Most things are, but not everything has to be.

You say team viewer has nothing to offer you. That you just want to "help" yet in your last paragraph you say you'll get enjoyment out of it. So you're choosing to "help" In a method that puts your own pleasures on priority. As clearly shown in your first response when you stated you might help her with team viewer access and some "convincing". You were called out on what your intent was and now trying to justify it. So once you come up with a response to how the "convincing" part had no benefit to you and no ulterior motive then ill just refer to your other numerous posts. All of the same nature where your pleasure is the priority of every offer or comment. If you want a sub or play partner so badly just post an ad and approach that way as opposed to masquerading as "helping out". Your prior actions will speak clearly enough.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
You say team viewer has nothing to offer you. That you just want to "help" yet in your last paragraph you say you'll get enjoyment out of it. So you're choosing to "help" In a method that puts your own pleasures on priority. As clearly shown in your first response when you stated you might help her with team viewer access and some "convincing". You were called out on what your intent was and now trying to justify it. So once you come up with a response to how the "convincing" part had no benefit to you and no ulterior motive then ill just refer to your other numerous posts. All of the same nature where your pleasure is the priority of every offer or comment. If you want a sub or play partner so badly just post an ad and approach that way as opposed to masquerading as "helping out". Your prior actions will speak clearly enough.

Masquerading?

Oh boy! You must be into something really strong! What is it? I want some!

Featured Threads

New Personals