21/f Kitten to all of Kinktalk

drunkandhorny

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 23, 2017
I'm submitting to be a Kitten to all of Kinktalk. First off this kitten loves attention! Secondly I love playtime! :p

To fulfill these needs I wanted to ask for short picture dares and picture suggestions to post publicly in my Kinktalk album. These don't need be petplay themed. I will pick my favorites from here and accepting pm's. I'm looking all sorts of creative picture suggestions! :)

All feedback appreciated. -Demure Kitten

bananabob

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 4, 2010
New Zealand
Love your pics!

How about we start with a pic in nice lingerie and heels, standing with hands cuffed above your head - perhaps from the back to hide your face.

Another option is to check out my clothing control and workout generator at bananabob.herokuapp.com.Take the time to customise it with your available clothing and post pictures to prove your completion of the challenge it generates for you.

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
Nipple clamps on.

Put chain in mouth and drag your nipples upwards as far as you can by tilting your head backwards.

While you flip a bird :D

Have fun!

curious_student

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 27, 2016
I would love to see you wear high heels and a string/slip (maybe also stockings) for a non nude but still sexy shot :)

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Oooo I love kittens *pets the sweet kitten* I have plenty of ideas for you to choose from that should give you lots of options.

1st start fully clothed and do a series of photos as you provide a strip tease for us.

My personal favorite one of you all oiled up!!

Another was to copy an image of submissive poses like this one poses

I agree with one of the above ones I would love to see you in your sexiest lingerie you feel you own!

tzzzr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2014
I'm a fan of the fully clothed to fully nude strip sets as well.

And would enjoy seeing you pull of a set of submissive poses.

Mrboss

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2017
I'm submitting to be a Kitten to all of Kinktalk. First off this kitten loves attention! Secondly I love playtime! :p

To fulfill these needs I wanted to ask for short picture dares and picture suggestions to post publicly in my Kinktalk album. These don't need be petplay themed. I will pick my favorites from here and accepting pm's. I'm looking all sorts of creative picture suggestions! :)

Do you have kik?

PunishHer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 20, 2015
Get on your knees, ass to the camera. Clips on your pussy lips, with the chains attached to the heels of some high heels slut shoes. Make them pull such that the clamps expose every part of your wet pussy. For added fun, add a clothespin to your clit...

HumiliateGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2016
I really love PunisHer's task, if its an option i would vote on that lol. Hope you gonna do it

drunkandhorny

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 23, 2017
I like them all so far will be able to take them in the next week hopefully thank you everyone :3

bobolala

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 1, 2011
Since you are drunk and horny, how about a nice picture of you sitting with your legs spread wide open, pouring your favourite drink over your pussy. Make sure to have a bowl underneath to catch it all, as I'll want you to drink every drop afterwards.

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
Find something unusual from Your household things stuff it in pussy and take pic when You play with it

ynottony

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 25, 2017
ki k ynottony35

experienced Dom male ki k me at ynottony35
I am easy going, caring, loving but disciplined and commanding master/daddy.

tzzzr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2014
A couple of ideas

I'd love to see something with all of your holes filled. Perhaps three cucumbers? If you have toys that will work as well.

Some shower pics with your body all wet, even better if you start out clothed and do a shower strip set.

Tiden

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 25, 2012
Great pictures! I think you should give better titles though. Like "in the dogs house with my filled ass, because thats my place"
or something more descriptive. if you get my idea

samdiatmh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 11, 2013
Forgive me for the grave sin of thread necrophilia. I just found this stalking your profile.
Here are some picture requests. Maybe you'll like some of them....maybe not.
1. Clamps on your pussy lips with your heaviest pair of shoes hanging from the chain.
2. Roll your dice for this one. You should be nude in your car within x parking spaces of a store. The number you roll is x multiplied by 10.
3. With your lips and tits pressed against a window during the day.
4. Doing the splits with the heel of your tallest shoe (I didn't want to say heel twice in a row) in your cunt. One with it out so know how deep it went.

james125

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 5, 2014
Dare

Be nude get you a cat bowl for food and water and take a picture of you eating and drinking out of them

WetFun101

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 12, 2016
Collar on, make your nipples as hard as possible. Thinking toothpaste and then pegs on them.

Dying to see your nipples without cats covering them

Featured Threads

New Personals