Recent Rash of Probations

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
As some of you might have seen, a lot of our prolific members have been recently put on a five day probation.

This probation is a response to a general crackdown on the forum rules. The specific rule these posters have violated is "Your avatar may not contain explicit nudity e.g. lower genitals fully exposed."

Anyone with a post count higher than 20 got in the crackdown. I apologize if this causes any distress or interruption with your ability to have fun on this website.

If you'd like to redress your probation or start a conversation about the forum rules, I suggest you talk to Depp.

Respectfully,

~lestat221

sissyslut91

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 29, 2014
hi there

im fully aware this is not the place to be discussing this but is there anything mods can do about the amount of users consistently posting their personal adds here there and everywhere. back when i first came across this forum post would be moved around by the mods and the poster told why but this either doesnt happen any more or you guys are swamped. its a real shame as anyone wanting to just read or talk about specific areas is bombarded with "adverts that all look the same" and anyone actually wanting to see personal adds cant find them in the personals section. as always when i bitch and moan if theres anything i can do just give me a shout

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
im fully aware this is not the place to be discussing this but is there anything mods can do about the amount of users consistently posting their personal adds here there and everywhere. back when i first came across this forum post would be moved around by the mods and the poster told why but this either doesnt happen any more or you guys are swamped. its a real shame as anyone wanting to just read or talk about specific areas is bombarded with "adverts that all look the same" and anyone actually wanting to see personal adds cant find them in the personals section. as always when i bitch and moan if theres anything i can do just give me a shout

I'm not sure how many active mods there are now, I used to move the posts or delete them, but it got so there were so many I gave up some time ago.

Featured Threads

New Personals