Status
Not open for further replies.

kittyclause364

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2013
Hi, I'm kittyclause364. I have decided to create a training school type thing.

I'm the headmaster. (Obviously)

The masters and mistresses will be "teachers".

And the slaves will be "students".

*for "students"*

If you wish to enroll, do it here and you will be assigned a master or mistress, read on before you do anything. Your "teacher" will be decided on wether you are gay or strait, if you are bisexual this won't affect you, you will just have someone chosen randomly. You will get a pm when have had a "teacher" selected.

*for "teachers"*
If you wish to volunteer as a "teacher" or master, then do so on this post. Your slaves will also be determined by your sexuality. You will train them how you feel it should be done. You can get up to 3 "students" or slaves. But if you only want one say so on your post. I'll pm you with your new slave(s).

*Punishments*
First degree,
Such as:
*not calling your "teacher" by their desired name
*not following a simple task
*not replying with in 40 minutes
Nipple clamps (like cloths pins or binder clamps)

Second degree,
Such as:
*saying no to a teacher
*not going with everything a teacher says
*lieing
A spanking (30)

Third degree,
Such as:
*well, anything left out
A clit/dick spanking with a wooden spoon. (50)
And wearing a diaper for the rest of flute day(if at night, starts in the morning and goes through the whole day,[no toilet, just use the diaper, and change as needed])

So join us at kitties school house!

firecracker

*VERIFIED*
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 31, 2014
I'm interested in becoming a student, but I'd prefer a mistress if possible

xplicit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 9, 2014
Fantastic idea, a suggestion however....could people also be paired up by country? time difference between UK and US can be a deal breaker for some who partake.

kittyclause364

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2013
Fantastic idea, a suggestion however....could people also be paired up by country? time difference between UK and US can be a deal breaker for some who partake.

That'd a reasonable idea, this will be considered in choices. I'll probably start pairing up people tomaro, as I was only checking kink talk before I fall asleep.

kittyclause364

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2013
Fantastic idea, a suggestion however....could people also be paired up by country? time difference between UK and US can be a deal breaker for some who partake.[/QUOT

Are you volunteering as a teacher?

harcoremaster

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2014
ill be a master teacher and want female students 5 at a time cuz one aint enough for my punishiments!

harcoremaster

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2014
mmmm three is not enough but ill take three, however if at any time i feel they r not enough ill ask for more

kerien

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2014
Hi, I'm kittyclause364. I have decided to create a training school type thing.

I'm the headmaster. (Obviously)

The masters and mistresses will be "teachers".

And the slaves will be "students".

*for "students"*

If you wish to enroll, do it here and you will be assigned a master or mistress, read on before you do anything. Your "teacher" will be decided on wether you are gay or strait, if you are bisexual this won't affect you, you will just have someone chosen randomly. You will get a pm when have had a "teacher" selected.

*for "teachers"*
If you wish to volunteer as a "teacher" or master, then do so on this post. Your slaves will also be determined by your sexuality. You will train them how you feel it should be done. You can get up to 3 "students" or slaves. But if you only want one say so on your post. I'll pm you with your new slave(s).

*Punishments*
First degree,
Such as:
*not calling your "teacher" by their desired name
*not following a simple task
*not replying with in 40 minutes
Nipple clamps (like cloths pins or binder clamps)

Second degree,
Such as:
*saying no to a teacher
*not going with everything a teacher says
*lieing
A spanking (30)

Third degree,
Such as:
*well, anything left out
A clit/dick spanking with a wooden spoon. (50)
And wearing a diaper for the rest of flute day(if at night, starts in the morning and goes through the whole day,[no toilet, just use the diaper, and change as needed])

So join us at kitties school house!

directora quiero inscribirme como alumno soy un chico de españa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals