Looking for a humiliation pet slave m or f

Mistremmmy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 17, 2018
I am looking for a full on humiliation slave I can give tasks to for during play time and while I am busy. I am a 20 year old mistress of 3 years. I am into blackmail also. My rules about my privacy is I do not send pictures or video of myself, it also adds to your fear. I do not make phone calls, if you want to question me or argue against that rule you can look elsewhere. All play will be done on skype but I would like to talk to you on here before anything starts. I hope to hear from you soon- Mistress Mommy.

Reactions: Cassini

piesocial

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 1, 2014
It sounds great but there are way too many losers pretending to be girls in the online kink community. You'll need to pic verify for probably quite a few potential subs.

I'd suggest those who don't require you to pic verify probably don't care if you're a guy. So in that case, just say so upfront.

CLOUDATLAS

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 3, 2018
No limits slave

i am looking for a full on humiliation slave i can give tasks to for during play time and while i am busy. I am a 20 year old mistress of 3 years. I am into blackmail also. My rules about my privacy is i do not send pictures or video of myself, it also adds to your fear. I do not make phone calls, if you want to question me or argue against that rule you can look elsewhere. All play will be done on skype but i would like to talk to you on here before anything starts. I hope to hear from you soon- mistress mommy.

my kik pascalou33160
sk pascal aubertin33

Featured Threads

New Personals