Females into humiliation?

teenslaveboy1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 28, 2011
i love being humiliated so much i go on random cam sites and let people tell me wat too do.. the most humiliated i felt was on omegle.com there was five girls that wanted too see me have sex with a vaccum cleaner. so i plugged it up turned it on and grabbed the hose and sucked away and it kinda hurt alittle but felt good too. all 5 of the girls was dying laughing at me naked pleasuring myself with a vaccum. one girl spoke up and said when your about too cum lay on ur back and put ur feet over your head where your dicks pointing at your face and cum on your face. so i did, and then i heard another say open your mouth and cum on ur face and in your mouth, so after a few seconds i felt this warm cum hit my face and toungue also the back of my throat i rolled over and started puking the girls was laughing saying that i was a pussy spitter lol then the most humiliating thing happened they said well thanks and guess wat we recorded you. i felt so embarrassed thinking bout how many people might see the video. i have yet too find it online lol

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Interesting question and even though I don't relate to the specific kink of body shaming and degrading (apologies if I interpreted it wrong) that the OP is asking about, I am still keen to answer the question by adding my personal preferences, views and experiences on the broader category of humiliation hoping I am not digressing much...lol

I have a complicated relationship with humiliation. When I was new to kinks (and quite vanilla), I did not quite understand it as a kink and many a times took it as a personal insult. Even now unsolicited humiliating or degrading comments by random people is something not acceptable to me. However, having said that, in the past year I have actively explored my submissive side which has broadened my kinky horizons and I now have a relatively better understanding and more mature outlook on the subject.

I have figured that once I can trust a play partner enough that no matter what is said or done in a session, the mutual respect and admiration for each other remains intact between two individuals, it is healthy for me to explore. I first got introduced to humiliation when I did tasks on submissive poses and objectification. I have found that what appeals to me most about these aspects of humiliation are the enhanced feeling of submissiveness and being subjugated by someone in authority and control.

My interest in the subject further increased when I was given a task of masturbating in a submissive position. Now this small step was significant as it combined one of my likes with a kink I was hesitant to try due to pre-conceived notions of it being 'embarrassing' to be performed in front of someone but after doing it I felt it promoted me to feel blushy and turned on as it enhanced the feeling of intimacy and gave me a sense of my body (and mind) belonging to or under control of someone else which I think is a turn on for many subs. Since then I have tried a couple of humiliating (maybe degrading) tasks like crawling with objects in mouth.

The above are just examples of kinds of humiliation that I have explored and why they appealed to me!! The bottom line is that this is a highly subjective topic and for me, I am only comfortable to explore it with someone after building a foundation of trust, friendship and mutual understanding of each others preferences!!

It's been almost two years since I last responded in this thread. While I am not currently exploring this, not much has changed on my stance on this highly subjective but a very common kink. Significant time has passed and we have many newly active members and I would love to know the opinions of others on this topic.

Last edited:

J91

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 22, 2015
UK
It's been almost two years since I last responded in this thread. While I am not currently exploring this, not much has changed on my stance on this highly subjective but a very common kink. Significant time has passed and we have many newly active members and I would love to know the opinions of others on this topic.

Stumbled across this and thought I would add some thoughts in a bid to be more active on the site (I prefer to lurk usually...).

I have only explored mild humiliation a few times, and only with someone I trust very much. I feel that humiliation is something I do enjoy, but only in the right hands. I'm not entirely comfortable going into detail on a public forum, but with the right person it intensifies the feeling of submission, as well as turning me on a lot - that goes for both sexual and non sexual tasks. One of my Dommes restricted me to anal play only for a long period of time, and this most definitely had the desired effect of continued humiliation as I was desperate to take larger implements to please her. That being said, I don't think I would enjoy humiliation from a total stranger. Someone I trusted and had build up a solid friendship or relationship with.

Floveskink

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 8, 2019
Michigan
So as you might know I really love to show pics of myself so others can humiliate me, tell me how ugly or whatever i am etc. And i was wondering if im the only one (WOMAN) who is into this? On this site i mean.
So if you are a woman who likes being humiliated, the same way as me, feel free to PM me.
Also i DONT do dares/tasks atm, so please dont pm me with such things.
Humiliation Cunt
I love it I'm also intp self torture

degrad3you

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 17, 2018
i love humiliation but only really in real life. Like on meetups I've been made to be a dog for 48hrs. I really enjoyed it at the time but felt so stupid afterwards thinking about what I'd done

Reactions: The king

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
I don't get anything out of humiliation myself. I love pain and being restrained, feeling helpless. But humiliation did nothing for me yet.

zms9991

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 22, 2021
i love being humiliated so much i go on random cam sites and let people tell me wat too do.. the most humiliated i felt was on omegle.com there was five girls that wanted too see me have sex with a vaccum cleaner. so i plugged it up turned it on and grabbed the hose and sucked away and it kinda hurt alittle but felt good too. all 5 of the girls was dying laughing at me naked pleasuring myself with a vaccum. one girl spoke up and said when your about too cum lay on ur back and put ur feet over your head where your dicks pointing at your face and cum on your face. so i did, and then i heard another say open your mouth and cum on ur face and in your mouth, so after a few seconds i felt this warm cum hit my face and toungue also the back of my throat i rolled over and started puking the girls was laughing saying that i was a pussy spitter lol then the most humiliating thing happened they said well thanks and guess wat we recorded you. i felt so embarrassed thinking bout how many people might see the video. i have yet too find it online lol
That sounds like an insane experience. I've also had the pleasure of having girls watch me cumming into my own mouth on Omegle. The humiliation is intoxicating.

Scat@eater

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 7, 2024
India
So as you might know I really love to show pics of myself so others can humiliate me, tell me how ugly or whatever i am etc. And i was wondering if im the only one (WOMAN) who is into this? On this site i mean.
So if you are a woman who likes being humiliated, the same way as me, feel free to PM me.
Also i DONT do dares/tasks atm, so please dont pm me with such things.
Humiliation Cunt
I love fetish can u give brown shower and vomiting my mouth and smeering

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I love fetish can u give brown shower and vomiting my mouth and smeering
Don’t be a tool. The post is from 2018. Member last seen 2018 and the post you replied to specifically says she didn’t want tasks or dares. Youre pushing your own kinks onto others in a disrespectful selfish manner.

Featured Threads

New Personals