Locked in chastity.

Pachastity sissy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 11, 2017
I just began a new session of being locked up with a new key holder 3 days ago. I find out yesterday that her intent is to keep me in chastity for 100 days. Be careful what you wish for.

bthomas

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 28, 2015
Be careful with your Emlalock session. I'm holding for a girl with a 350 day limit. It won't get anywhere near that. But don't tell her yet. ;)

Pachastity sissy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 11, 2017
The bitly link is attached to my API. It adds random time every time you click on the link.

bthomas

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 28, 2015
Cool. So, what does your keyholder do besides control the session?

Pachastity sissy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 11, 2017
Only been with her for 3 days so not exactly sure what she has planned for me. Although, I am expected to wear panties from now on.

bthomas

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 28, 2015
That's a good start. I'm sure she'll have more for you to do in time. Maybe she'll convince you to do a new session after your old one ends. With or without an orgasm.

bthomas

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 28, 2015
And you probably will be. I'm here if your keyholder ever needs any ideas to push you.

Pachastity sissy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 11, 2017
Reviving this thread. Locked in a new session. Links and API are in signature. Do with it whatever you desire.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
Be careful with your Emlalock session. I'm holding for a girl with a 350 day limit. It won't get anywhere near that. But don't tell her yet. ;)

I had all my underwear locked away in a safe and the key locked away and the release controlled by Emlock session. I was down for eight days with 188 days max. I though it would only be maybe 10-14 days at the most but it ran for the full 188 days. I had no underwear for over six embarrassing months.:eek:

Featured Threads

New Personals