uh oh

littlesweetrabbit

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 3, 2016
my new master has told me to come on here and receive whatever punishment you throw at me. ..

I'm supposed to say this

"stretch me wide and leave me red

I want to have trouble getting into bed

stain my clothes and pound me good

leave me out in the mud"

please be gentle

yours2use07

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 26, 2014
pics and videos?

Will you prove your doing your punishments? If so pm me on kik spade_racer07

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
Heres a task for you then..

While masturbating, reach the edge hold at the edge of orgasm and send the following to your new master, "Stop being a idiot and talk in English" then you can enjoy the orgasm.

Jpf234

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 14, 2016
Get pencils and insert them in your pussy one at a time till your at your limit then do the same with your ass

pick a number between 30 and 100
Do that many naked, squats, push ups and sit ups near a window

your not allowed to cum except on the cloths you'll next wear out in public

Frees your house key in the centre of a fair amount of water take it outside.lock yourself out, strip nude in public and pee like a dog

Upload kinktalk or kik me jpfos234

OrcaGamer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 3, 2016
I will provide you with punishments, but you must show proof, my kik is orcagamer

Femor

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 14, 2016
I want you to go a full 24 hours with a vibrator in your pussy on the highest setting, and the same on your clit, going throughout your day as per usual. You're not allowed to remove them until exactly 24 hours has passed since the second vibator has been placed and your hands were removed. You are only allowed to touch them to put them back where they were.

And I want to see a recording as long as you can get it, sent to me over Skype.

mr smith

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 7, 2014
Wear diapers for 48hrs. Every time you soak through one youll have to put another diaper on overtop and keep using it. Also you must drink a minimum of 1 litre every half hour

mr smith

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 7, 2014
take a shoelace or string and tie around one nipple and wrap the string around the back of your neck and tie to the other nipple. making sure the boobs are being pulled upwards so that the nipples are taking the entire weight.

Featured Threads

New Personals