female dom looking for subs

mistress4use

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2016
hi im 18 female from ireland and i am looking for any age and gender anybody to use. i want to see how many guys or girls can text me. the more you text me and the longer the texts including pictuires or whatever you deire then the more chance you have of been picked.

5 spots remaining

Bigbiy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2016
Master or slAve here

My parents just left home and they won't be back for hours wanting a master or a slave kik me @PAUNPOUNDER:p

Jsmiles02

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2016
Bisexual male slave.

Hi Mistress. Im wishing to become one of your male slaves. I can show you pictures of myself on hangouts. Im a loyal, obedient and great slave. I know that you will thoroughly enjoy myself serving you Mistress. I love punjshemts. Also anything else that you would require of me Mistress.

thicknloadedd

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 17, 2016
Cairo, Egypt
The Desire is yours.

Hello Mistress. I am 35 Straight willing to serve where necessary. My kinks are your desires. I have 3 limits and I am all yours. How you want me..When you want me..As you want me. My limits are Anal, SCAT, Cross Dressing.

I am available to you on kik and Skype

kik: thicknloadedd

I am here to serve.

Slave

Last edited:

Subkitten42

Suspected fake
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Hi, I'm an 18 year old, bisexual, virgin boy who likes cross dressing. I'm willing to do pics (even face pics), I have very few limits, I'm willing to do pics and (semi)public tasks, and I'm willing to serve and do everything I can to please you.

Kink me at cfrink20

segallk

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2016
SLave for use

I would love to be your slave and do any humiliating acts you want to please you.
Kik me:segallk

Gobber

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 28, 2016
Sub

Hello Mistress..m sub 35 uk foruse kik is gobber18 thanks

johncarter2595

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 15, 2016
I will do anything u want i will be your slave kik me please
Kik is johncarter2595

Bippidy_bweep

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 31, 2016
Bippidy_bweep is my Kik 18 M USA with sissificatiom, degradation/humiliation, and many more kinks

Slim_raggedboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2016
Hello Miss. I am a 31 year old male slave from the UK with own toys and few limits (just family, animals, kids). Will do any dirty kinky humiliating thing for your pleasure. Kik me @ noodle_incident Thank you

pvboytoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 28, 2013
Jeddah
hello Mistress.. my name is bruce. I am a submissive looking to serve an adventurous Mistress. I have few limits that include no severe pain, blood, body shaving or bruising. Most else I am open to try or do again. you can reach me at pvboytoy kik, gmail, skype or hangouts

pvboytoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 28, 2013
Jeddah
hello Mistress.. my name is bruce. I am a submissive looking to serve an adventurous Mistress. I have few limits that include no severe pain, blood, body shaving or bruising. Most else I am open to try or do again. you can reach me at pvboytoy kik, gmail, skype or hangouts

alesub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2013
Oh well, i'm a perverted transgender kitten, submissive by nature and bratty if allowed to.
Contrary to a kitten behavior, i am pretty filthy, but to invent an excuse, what's the reason of having a cock which i cannot touch than to sometimes just let the stream flow.
But i am so innocent. I feed of Domme's laughter when she humiliates me and i feel ashamed when i forget to take my panties on, since girls are not supposed to have a bulge between their legs. And like any kitten, i submit more when threatened, teased and tortured, especially when weeks or months pass since my last orgasm.
Meow

pusyslurper

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2017
hi im 18 female from ireland and i am looking for any age and gender anybody to use. i want to see how many guys or girls can text me. the more you text me and the longer the texts including pictuires or whatever you deire then the more chance you have of been picked.

5 spots remaining

kik:matheus115

WeakSubMale

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 12, 2016
Very submissive

Hello strong Mistress.
I'm a very kinky and submissive guy who can't say No to strong females like you.
I have 100s of pics and vids and would make new one just for you.

My turn ons: Being verbally humiliated and degraded.
Forced to hand over my most revealing pics and vids.
Forced to do tasks and prove it with pics or vids.
Exposed online.
Forced to expose myself online.

Limits: scat.
Long lasting pain.
Things involving other people.

Kik: tinytimmu
E-mail: [email protected]

Featured Threads

New Personals