mistress4use

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2016
hi im 18 female from ireland and i am looking for any age and gender anybody to use. i want to see how many guys or girls can text me. the more you text me and the longer the texts including pictuires or whatever you deire then the more chance you have of been picked.

5 spots remaining

jamoran

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 7, 2016
You still looking for subs. If so I have both snapchat that can work or Kik. I'm from Ireland too BTW. Dublin. I'm 17 Male

Hiako

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 22, 2016
Hello Mistress. You made an other post where you mentioned your kik.
I sended you a message with my details.

Subkitten42

Suspected fake
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Hello, you didn't leave your kik there for me to message you. Please tell us what it is, or just message me at cfrink20

luv2bnude

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 8, 2009
Grandview
hi im 18 female from ireland and i am looking for any age and gender anybody to use. i want to see how many guys or girls can text me. the more you text me and the longer the texts including pictuires or whatever you deire then the more chance you have of been picked.

5 spots remaining
May i have a spot Mistress4use?

Escapist1982

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 13, 2016
Please I would love a spot, mistress, I need to be abused.
kik is escapist1982

Slim_raggedboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2016
Hi there. I am a sub/slave from the UK. 31 slim fit 6'0" with own toys (chastity cage, butt plug). I like to serve and do humiliating tasks, whatever kinky thing you think of. I have women's panties as well as my own homemade dirty slave rags. I've done scat and watersports as well as cbt, flogging, mashing food with my arse (and then eating it), clothes pegs, candle wax dripping etc. Hard limits- family, kids, bestiality, blood. Pretty much everything else I can do for you. I hope you still have a space for me. My kik is noodle_incident Thank you.

bobcat

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 17, 2016

5 spots remaining
sounds like fun i am male 56

johncarter2595

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 15, 2016
Kik me i will do anything u want everything u want me to do i will do i want to be a slave please add me kik is johncarter2595

Gobber

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 28, 2016
Sub

Hello Mistress.m sub 35 uk here kik is gobber18 thanks

Featured Threads

New Personals