Crossdressed by Friends?

Axd32

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 24, 2010
I have two female friends that know about my secret: I love to crossdress. However, my parents (I live with them) don't know this. No one else does. My friends offered to dress me up and give me a makeover, but I'm not sure if I should. I won't have a wig, and what if they keep the pictures? They're going to buy me a few pairs of panties at the mall so I don't ruin theirs, and they'll let me keep them though... I don't have a car though, so I guess I'd have to get one of my parents to drive me there. I'm also worried about my legs, they're a little hairy, and I'm not going to shave them.

What do you all think? Is it worth it? Any tips for the wig/legs?

By the way, the one girl's kinda big and a little bit ugly, but the other one is really hot and about the same size as me, so I'd probably be wearing her clothes.

Last edited:

marc2468

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 3, 2010
Go for it, I would. You dont have to do everything they say. I would if I were you

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
enjoy it, i didi and go with it but don't do pictures unless you get to control them... that could turn out to be a big mistake.... also yousay no wig but if you go to any joke/costume shop you can always lay your hands on a cheap slutty looking wig.

PS If they want to shave your legs or anywhere else set a price for allowing them to do so... and make sure the one you want to shave you does the shaving... any other doubts pm me...

Tatjana

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2011
Go for it, I know several men would kill for a chance like that.

Roni

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 10, 2009
Go for it! If you dont do it, I will ;)

chevy34_00

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 26, 2011
Definitely go for it because the opprotunity dosen't happen all of the time. I would gladly be in your position.

Featured Threads

New Personals