White cotton panties?

BeenThereDoneThat

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 22, 2008
Just curious...is this a fairly common kink? My partner loves nothing more than finding white cotton "good girl" panties on me, especially if I'm dressed like a slut in public. I never thought of having sex while wearing underwear until I met him but there IS something very hot about having the crotch of the panties shoved aside and just getting to it.

Pandora

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 22, 2008
I have heard a couple of my male friends in the past mention that they love plain white cotton panties. I have never heard of them called good girl panties before, but can see why they would be! ;)

vitus

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 25, 2008
i've gone even farther and used girl's panties in their largest size for an extra boost to the "innocent girl" theme ;)

Beatrice

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2008
I tried it once, it was a real turn on for my boyfriend, I find it quite exciting myself, as I am all but a good girl.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
^^^^^^^^^^

I'm going to have to ask you nicely to remove your avatar picture

Thank you...

slavemichi

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 29, 2008
Florida
^^^^^^^^^^

I'm going to have to ask you nicely to remove your avatar picture

Thank you...

Shouldn't that have been in a PM? Thought I'd suggest you do that next time since you're staff and all. IMO it looks bad for a staffie to go completely off topic, not even mentioning what the topic was about. o_O

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
I wanted everyone to see that I had asked him to remove the picture.

And, if it's THAT important to you...

I'm not a fan of white panties

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
While it depends of course on the body type, if she is in well proportionate then I find white panties to be a turn on, never heard them called innocent panties, but I think it simply looks good, some girls to me look better in panties then in thongs. While thongs do look good on some bodies on certain body types they do not compliment her the way panties may do.

jakeybabe

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 23, 2009
men and thongs

Hi i was just wondering how many guys like to wear thongs, ive never been a massive fan of them but tried a pair which were made by ergowear, i purchased them from he uk from www.gezawear.com i brought 2 types 1 which is max and the other is x3d i believe, i have to say the x3d are so nice and really show off what you have, never liked thongs but iam getting converted now :D

Just wondered if any other guys like thongs.

atragedyoflife

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 11, 2009
I'm a big fan of white cotton panties and always have been, I used to love masturbating in super tight pair of tighty whities as well

_pantyslutsub_

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 21, 2009
panties

My Owner/Mistress has me wear g-strings every day and i love it...I also sometimes wear stay-ups under my jeans.

Swisstony

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 8, 2008
Im a guy and like wearing thongs every so often. I do like white pants on a girl as well

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
I've never found white cotton panties to be a turn on. Though I don't think any of my girlfriends have ever worn plain white cotton panties. Maybe I should look into that...

mnguy29

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 7, 2008
Minneapolis, MN
I agree with they go along with the "good girl" look. Something very innocent about a girl in white cotton panties. They are always a turn on for me because my gf hardly wears them. I guess it makes them more exciting to see when I dont see them often.

randles400

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
May 22, 2009
bridgeton,nj
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?p=3948#post3948

hell ya, i wear them everyday and can prove it pm me and i'll send pics

robyn.h2

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2009
never been a fan of wearing thongs or g-strings... almost all of my underwear are cotton and alot of them are white. been told that the look of a normal pair of cotton panties on a girl is hotter then trashy undies. guess its all preference though.

dfwchris

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
white cottons are hot. especially just a little flash under a dress. You kind of expect someone wearing sexy thongs and panties to be more experienced (and dressed to show themselves off), so when you get to see the white cottons and have an opportunity to play/remove you are playing with your taboo fantasies.

recount

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 20, 2009
White cotton panties are definitely a turn-on. They can really add to a good-girl or school-girl theme. (Apparently I'm just re-stating everyone else's ideas. Good to know everyone here has good taste! :D)

Featured Threads

New Personals