help a dom punish me, 26/ftm

J.Phantom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2014
Hi everyone,
I was told that I deserved punishment but that my dom was too tired to think of what to do. I did what he asked me to do, but he said that my performance was average and nothing he hadn't seen before. Please getdare come up with punishments and he'll choose his favorite. The winner will get an email with proof of completion.

I will be able to complete the punishment starting in about 8 hours from this post, and then there will be about an 8 hour window for completion. Please keep in mind my limits (I am willing to forgo obvious public ONLY either on my balcony or in the apartment spa and ONLY after dark), and as I am having surgery on my tits in a few days please do not torture my nipples as I need them at 100% so they hopefully can survive the grafting process. My clit, cunt, pisshole are all fair game.

Safe and Sane is a must.

I have house chores that I need to finish tomorrow (clean the shower and stove top, sweep the patio, do/fold the laundry, and go through clothes to donate things i don't need anymore) so feel free to incorporate any part of that into your punishment - or at least leave me enough time to complete my chores (no, I don't live with my parents, but I work a 60+hour 7-day work week so I have been letting the upkeep slide). Thank you in advance and best of luck.

-jake
________

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
if your dom was "too tired" to uphold his end of the relationship and his responsibilities then maybe its time to find a new dom. i would never pawn off punishment assignment to other doms for my sub. You are supposed to be his main focus of attention as his sub. youll figure it out eventually. lazy doms like that usually just arent making full effort cuz they dont care and will eventually just disappear when they get bored.

as far as a punishment for you. id have you go confront him on this and make him do his damn job. maybe he will see the error of his ways

Featured Threads

New Personals