The Mixed Correctional

klapperz

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 26, 2014
Six prisoners occupied the bus all facing each other, but handcuffed to their metal chairs. One security guard sat beside the door watching every move the men and women made.

Jamie was still in shock from the judge's verdict to give him twenty years in prison for breaking into the government's computer system. He didn't even fully understand the charges made against him, as he was only twenty and not very smart with computers. But still, the judge and jury decided he was lying and ruled him guilty on all charges, sentencing him to ten years in prison.

No one spoke or made any eye contact. Two female prisoners kept their eyes looking down at the floor while the four male's looked among each other trying to hide the fear in their eyes.

After a long journey filled with silence, they arrived at the Greenwood Mixed Correctional Institute. The driver exited the bus then unlocked and opened the back door. The guard left the vehicle and stood nearby keeping watch over the prisoners.

A man wearing a dark uniform approached the prisoners. He moved over to one of the females and unlocked her hands from the chair while keeping her handcuffs secured.

"Follow me," he said while leading her out of the bus and towards a building with two large metal doors.

Over the next few minutes, new guards appeared to take the remaining prisoners off the bus individually and into the building which would become their new home for the duration of their sentences.

Jamie was the last to be taken, as another guard in black unlocked him from the chair and grabbed him by the handcuffs.

"Hope you had a chance to relieve yourself," said the guard. "You young ones always find it the hardest," he said with a smirk as he took Jamie through the metal doors.

Jamie reached the front of a counter with a large glass window. Behind the glass, a man in a shirt looked directly at the guard holding Jamie and asked "Name and number?".

The guard read out from a sheet of paper "Williams 1043" then waited while the man behind the counter slowly typed into his computer.

"Valuables?" he asked.

"What? Me?" said Jamie.

The guard sighed, looked at Jamie and rephrased the man's question. "Do you have a phone, wallet, anything you want to keep safe?"

"Oh no, I didn't bring anything that..." started Jamie before he was interrupted.

"He just needs a yes or no," said the guard.

"Oh, no," said Jamie.

The man slipped a piece of paper through a hole at the bottom of the window. The guard picked it up, grabbed Jamie by his handcuffs and led him down the end of the hall in front of a locked door. He looked up towards a camera on the wall. After a few seconds, the door opened automatically allowing them both to enter.

Through the door was another hallway with rooms on either side. At the end of the hall was another locked door with a camera above it.

"Let's try and find a free room here," said the guard while he led Jamie further down the hall.

The guard passed the first few rooms which appeared to be occupied. He found an empty one, led Jamie inside and closed the door behind him. The room was painted white, had no decoration and contained only a desk, four chairs and a cabinet.

"Sit down," said the guard.

Jamie sat on one of the seats in front of the desk. The guard stood at alert beside the door.

After a fifteen minute wait, a man wearing a white coat entered the room. Jamie looked around and saw him holding a briefcase in one hand. The guard handed him the piece of paper from earlier.

"Williams?" he asked.

"Yes that's me," said Jamie.

"Hacking?" he said. "Yup, that will get you in here for a while."

"But I didn't do anything, I was..." said Jamie.

"Yes, yes of course, not guilty," said the man in the white coat. "My name is Dr Adams. I'm going to give you a quick inspection, install everything then you can get off to your cell. So let's get started, stand up, remove your clothes, and we can get this done quickly."

The guard removed the handcuffs from Jamie's hands.

Jamie removed his shirt first then the rest of his clothes leaving only his socks and underwear.

"Sorry everything has to come off, you'll get new clothes soon," said Dr Adams pointing to Jamies underwear.

Jamies removed his socks then underwear, covering his genitals with his hands.

"Oh don't worry, it's nothing I haven't seen before. I've done hundreds of these," said Dr Adams.

Jamie looked back at the guard, who rolled his eyes and smirked.

Dr Adams ran his hands through Jamie's head, checked inside his ears, nose and mouth. He made Jamie stand with his hands in the air and legs apart while he inspected every inch of his body for contraband.

He placed his briefcase on the desk and opened it, put on a rubber glove and squirted some gel onto a couple of fingers.

"Oh no, do you have to do that?" asked Jamie, realising the doctor was about to do an anal cavity search.

"Everyone must go through it," said Dr Adams. "Now if you can bend over for me and touch your toes we can get this over with fast."

Jamie gasped as the doctor inserted his fingers deep into his ass to search for any hidden items.

"Okay you can stand up now," said Dr Adams while removing his glove. Next, he took out a bag, placed all of Jamie's clothes into it then wrote "1043" on the outside with a permanent marker.

"I'll now need to do a quick blood test, it won't hurt," said the doctor as he picked out a device similar in appearance to a stapler from his briefcase. "Place your finger into here and press down," he explained.

Jamie felt a small prick as a needle sucked a sample of his blood. The doctor then took the device and placed it into a bag in his briefcase and wrapped a small band-aid over Jamie's finger.

"So that's everything done except the installation. Are you aware of how this facility works?" asked the doctor.

"Yes, this is a mixed prison," said Jamie.

"Exactly, GMCI was one of the first mixed-sex prisons in the country. As you may know, there were a lot of problems between then men and women prisoners. We invented a simple solution to the problem, which prevents men from forcing themselves onto the women here," explained the doctor.

"So do the women have to wear a device too?" asked Jamie.

"Oh no, of course not. We did start plans for a female device, but there just wasn't the need once the men were secured," said the doctor.

"This shouldn't take long to install, but I need to do a few tests first. Are you able to get an erection?" asked the doctor as he took out a stopwatch.

"What now? No not now, I can't," said Jamie as his face blushed.

"Come on; you're a young guy, you shouldn't have any problem. I need you to make yourself erect. We can bring in a woman if it helps, but I can't let you touch her. That would be unethical. It's normally less frustrating and easier all round if you do it yourself."

Jamie just wanted this over with, so he tried his best to think of a woman stripping naked. It took him a few minutes before his cock began to grow. He usually could become erect much faster than this. He reached down to play with himself to help things along but was interrupted.

"Oh no, please don't jerk off in here, again that wouldn't be ethical. It's fine now, just let your cock grow naturally." said the doctor.

Jamie was blushing, but his cock was growing firmly. Once he was fully erect the doctor took some tape and measured the length of his cock and the diameter. He wrote the results onto a sheet of paper, along with the time it took him to get fully erect.

"Okay sorry about that, we need to make sure everything is functioning correctly down there. You can let yourself become flaccid now," said the doctor.

Becoming flaccid took Jamie a lot less time, and in less than a minute he was back to his unerect cock size. The doctor took some more measurements of his cock, wrote them down on the sheet of paper then placed everything back into his briefcase.

The doctor picked up a metal belt from his briefcase and wrapped it around Jamie's waist, locking the two ends together. He then picked up a small metal tube and rubbed a few drops of lube inside.

Jamie looked scared as the doctor moved the tube towards the tip of his penis. "Do you have any larger ones, this is very small," he said to the doctor.

"It's the correct model for your penis size. Sorry there are strict rules around this process," said Dr Adams as he used his fingers to push Jamies penis into the tube.

With Jamie's cock fully contained by the tube, the doctor joined it to the solid metal buckle on the belt.

The doctor pulled at the tube to ensure it was securely attached. He picked up what looked like a transparent jock cup from his briefcase, and placed it around Jamie's balls and over the tube leaving only the tip hanging out. The cup locked in place with a click as the doctor pressed it firmly into the belt.

Jamie looked down at where his cock used to hang freely. He could see his balls, but there was no way he could touch them. His cock, however, was entirely out of sight.

"That's the belt installed, it shouldn't be too uncomfortable," said Dr Adams as he picked up a remote control from his briefcase. "This will lock everything in place," he explained as he aimed the remote towards the buckle of the belt.

Jamie noticed the belt's buckle flash then display some text. It had a battery percentage and in red writing, the word "LOCKED". He placed his hands over the cup and tried to move it.

"You'll find it to be most secure," said Dr Adams. "We have spent a lot of money researching the devices, and so far no prisoner has successfully removed one."

Jamies continued to pull at the device, but there was no movement. The transparent jock cup made it impossible even to shake the metal tube enclosing his cock.

"But what about going to the bathroom, and cleaning myself," asked Jamie, "What about, you know... men's needs. Surely you can't expect us to go without release. You know what I mean?"

Dr Adams rolled his eyes and said "You'll find it more comfortable as time goes on. Trust me; it is in the best interest of all the prisoners. But yes, you can use the toilet at normal, as there is a hole at the end of the tube."

"But cleaning? Will the device be removed?" asked Jamie.

"All of the showers have a small hose that connects to the tube at the end of the metal tube. It shoots up a mixture of water and soap. Everyone must clean the tube every day." explained the doctor.

"But will it ever be removed?" asked Jamie again, looking even more panicked.

"Every prisoner has a medical inspection every two weeks where a new fully charged unit replaces the entire device," said the doctor. "One of the nurses will take your measurements, test everything is working down there. It's a fast process, however. Prisoners are only out of the device around five minutes a month."

Jamie gasped. He was used to jerking off every day, sometimes multiple times.

"But surely that would drive a man crazy. You don't let us relief ourselves at all?" asked Jamies looking exceedingly distressed.

"Some of the nursing staff may let you, but they're not supposed to. My advice is to keep your head down, don't say anything inappropriate to the nurses and occasionally some might let you have a private moment if you behave." said the doctor seeing Jamie's frustration.

"But what about..." began Jamie before the guard interrupted him.

"Time to get you clothed," said the guard as he walked over to Jamie. "Are you finished here?" he asked the doctor.

"Yes, thank you," said Dr Adams as he locked his briefcase and left the room.

Jamie still had lots of questions but before he could speak was led out of the room by the guard.

Another prisoner left a room on the opposite side of the hallway. She was a tall, petite woman with blond hair, around twenty-five years old. Jamie instantly noticed her, as she struggled to cover her boobs and genitals at the same time.

"Want a picture?" said the girl sarcastically.

Jamie quickly turned his head away.

Reactions: hiruzen_takaski

klapperz

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 26, 2014
Chapter 1.2

A guard took the girls hand and led her to the door at the end of the hall. Jamie looked up again and watched her firm ass move from side to side as she walked. He felt his cock become a little firmer as he scanner her long smooth legs. But soon his erection was limited by the metal tube that gave little room for expansion.

"Come on," said the guard watching Jamie as he led Jamie to the same door as the girl.

Once they reached the door, both guards looked up at the camera and slowly the door opened. The two guards, the girl and Jamie walked forward and into a large room where around ten naked prisoners stood. All of the males had the same metal contraption wrapped around their genitals as Jamie, while all of the girls had nothing.

The door behind them closed and Jamie's guard walked forward towards the front of all the naked prisoners. He bent down and unzipped a rucksack that lay in front of him.

"Listen up, quiet," said the guard. "Line up in single file, and I'll give you your clothes."

Everyone queued eagerly waiting to be clothed. Slowly the guard reached into the bag, picked up a sealed plastic parcel and handed it to the first girl in the queue. He continued handing these out until everyone, including Jamie, had one.

"I'll give you two minutes to get dressed then take to your cell blocks," said the guard.

Jamie opened his parcel to find two white t-shirts, a pair of grey tracksuit bottoms, two pairs of underwear and two pairs of socks. There was also a small toiletry bag with a toothbrush, soap and other items. He barely finished getting dressed before the guard signalled for everyone to follow him through the next door.

The next hallway was more spacious and had multiple corridors leading to other areas of the prison.

"This is your new home," said the guard. "Treat it and the staff with respect, and you will be treated with respect. We can all work together to ensure your sentences are as hassle-free as possible."

Two new guards appeared, and one started reading numbers off a sheet.

"1037 HIGGINS, 1039 SMITH, 1041 BLACK, 1043 WILLIAMS," said the guard as he started walking. "Follow me, keep up, and we'll be the best of friends," he said sarcastically.

Jamie and three other prisoners all followed the guard, leaving the other prisoners behind.

"You are joining cell block A, a wonderful place of joy, happiness and beauty," he spoke robotically as if he gives this speech every minute of his life. He turned a corner and led the prisoners into a large room with an open gate. "Smith! Out here, you have new friends," he shouted.

"What is this Jonesy, I didn't order no newbies," said a deep voice as a short thirty-something-year-old man appeared from one of the rooms around the cell.

"You take what you're given. And watch your mouth," said the guard angrily.

"Yes sir," replied the man.

Jamie and the other prisoners stood outside the cell as the guard walked forward. "Come on then, I don't have all day," he said.

"Higgins! You're in cell A1, Smith! Goto cell A2, Black A3, and A4 for your Williams," said the guard. He finished by saying "Have a great day," in his classic sarcastic voice then left the new prisoners to find their way around.

As soon as the guard left, several faces immerged from the rooms surrounding the cell.

"So which one of you is with me?" said a woman appearing from a door with "A1" written above. "A1, anyone? A1" she repeated.

"Me, I think," whispered a short girl with brown hair tied back in a ponytail.

"Come on, don't be scared, I don't bite. Much!" said the girl as she turned back into the cell. The short girl quickly followed.

More people paired up as they discovered who their new cellmates would be. Jamie was introduced to his new cellmate "Jesse".

"Well aren't I lucky to get a handsome one," said Jesse as she looked Jamie up and down.

"Oh calm down Jesse," said the man who talked back to the guard earlier. "Give him a chance to settle in before you pounce on him. Everyone, I'm Jack. We're family here, and I'm here to help, if anyone starts at any of you, let me know."

"Oh Jack, again with the big boy attitude. No one put you in charge here," said Jesse looking firmly at Jack.

Jack sighed and replied with "Yes, but I just want to make our guests feel..."

"Apologise now," said Jesse.

"Please Jesse, not now, just let them settle in first," said Jack.

"Now," said Jesse raising her voice slightly.

Jack walked towards Jesse and knelt down in front of her.

"I'm sorry," he said.

Jesse stared him in the eye for what seems like an eternity.

"Hurry up," she said finally.

Jack looked at the new prisoners then reluctantly moved his head down to Jesses feet and kissed them.

"Good, remember your place," said Jesse.

Jack stood up and went back to his cell, muttering something under his breath.

Jessie clicked her fingers at Jamie and signalled for him to follow her into their cell.

Jamie followed but didn't say a word.

"So you're Jamie?" she asked.

"Yes, are you in charge?" asked Jamie.

Jesse laughed and patted him on the head. "You can sleep on the bottom, I have the top," she said pointing to the bunk bed on the corner of the small cell. "Keep the cell clean and quiet, and we'll get along just fine."

"I have so many questions, everything's happening so fast," said Jamie looking confused.

"Everything will make sense in time, just keep yourself to yourself and try not to annoy anyone. Especially me," said Jesse.

Jesse took some lipstick out from a bag in the corner of her cell and faced a mirror that hung from the wall over a sink.

She had dark long browser hair and pale soft skin. She glided the lipstick over her top and bottom lip, then smacked them together.

Jamie stood still watching her every move, but his gaze was soon disturbed as a short thin woman with perfectly round boobs appeared outside their cell door.

"Jesse do you have any ciggys, I'm dying over here," said the woman.

"Sure babe," said Jesse as she reached into a hidden compartment in her bed and pulled out a single cigarette and handed it to the woman.

"Thanks! you're a hero," said the woman taking the cigarette and leaving.

Jamie hadn't smoked since before the court appearance, which felt like ages ago. He was also craving a cigarette.

"Jesse, can you buy cigarettes in here. How do you get them?" asked Jamie.

"Another smoker in the club," said Jesse with a smile on her face. "There are ways to get anything in here, but the smokes are banned. You can get in a lot of trouble for having them."

Jamie didn't say anything.

"But I guess I could let you have one for a small price," she said.

Jamie looked concerned but humoured her. "What is the price?" he asked.

"Simple really. Remove the pants," said Jesse.

Jamie was excited. He thought Jesse was a very sexy girl, so instantly agreed and took off his pants.

"That was fast," said Jesse as she moved closer to Jamie and rubbed her hand over the cup that covered his genitals.

"I'm guessing you've never worn one of these before," said Jesse.

Jamie blushed and nodded.

"Well, a deal is a deal. You can get dressed," said Jesse as she let and walked back to the compartment in her bed.

"Here you go," she said lighting a cigarette and handing it to him. "Keep the window open and exhale over there," she explained pointing to a window to the outside secured by large metal bars.

"Since you saw me isn't it only fair I see you," said Jamie with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Aren't you brave," said Jesse as she took the cigarette back and inhaled.

"Sorry I just thought you liked me," said Jesse.

Jesse handed him back the cigarette which now had an imprint of her lips.

Jamie quickly took in a few more breaths and relaxed a bit. After he had finished, Jesse took him outside of the cell where a bunch of prisoners were sat around watching a small television in the corner of the room.

There were no seats empty, so Jamie stayed standing up. As soon as Jesse made eye contact with one of the other prisoners, they stood up quickly and let her have his seat.

They watched part of a drama, and after a few minutes, Jamie sat on the floor as his legs were starting to hurt. He wasn't sitting for long before a guard came by the cell block and shouted: "Lights out in ten."

"Already, okay you heard him," said Jesse as she turned the television off and everyone headed towards their cells.

Jamie got into his bed on the bottom bunk and watched as Jesse washed her face, brushed her teeth and got ready for the night. Jesse deliberately shook her ass from side to side, knowing it would tease him.

He felt his cock stiffen, but his cock was restricted again by the tube. He subtly moved his hands under the covers and rubbed at the cup that enclosed his cock and balls. But it was pointless. He couldn't feel anything and shaking the device to get some friction failed.

"I assure you there's no point in trying, no one's managed to get around those devices," said Jesse as she removed her pants and walked seductively up the ladder to her top bunk.

Jamie let out a moan in frustration. He knew prison would be hard, but he never expected it to be this frustrating. He thought about how the next ten years of his life would be a nightmare, and how going from multiple orgasms a day to potentially done could drive him insane.

"At least I'm not stuck in prison with only men," he thought to himself, looking at the positives.

Reactions: hiruzen_takaski

hiruzen_takaski

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 5, 2017
I know it has been almost a 8 months since you posted this but I actually just found it and I like it so far keep it up.

Featured Threads

New Personals