Female kik slut looking for an owner to put her in place

slavegirlable

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 28, 2016
I am looking for an owner, Master or Mistress or a couple to become their slut.

I wanna be humiliated, degraded and I want my owner to punish me hard when I make a mistake. Make me into your pig, your furniture, your whore.

Likes: Verbal and Physical Humiliation, Bondage, Foot worship, being human furniture (forniphilia), whipping/spanking, practicing slave positions, face slapping, being treated like an animal and walked with a leash, being on all fours, getting my body full of clothespins...basically I enjoy everything that is humiliating.

Dislikes & Limits: needles, electricity, blackmailing, scat, breath play, and anal.

Soft Limit: Nipple clamps/ nipple clothespins (but I love breast torture nevertheless)

About pictures, I have no problem sending pics but after we both trust each other, don't expect me to send any sort of pictures at first.

Message me with your likes and dislikes and your kik.

Last edited:

omg123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 27, 2017
Hi

Hi I m a kinky dominant gent seeking a connection with exciting and genuine women.Kink is something that accentuates my life and is a part of my life for sure. But I m not defined by it.I m a computer science student and open minded about many a things and sincere.If your interested kik me at "lord_oruchimaru"

bigrixhard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 20, 2017
Hey if youre still looking kik me at bigrichaaard ,we'll start of from there

SimpleyGuy18

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 15, 2017
Hey if you are still looking contact me on kik and we can see if we are a good match.
My kik is Natanahel11

Khloexx

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Third Gender
  • Dominant
Jan 6, 2017
looking for a slut

Kik me khlo_mace and we'll see if what you wrote is true. If you're ready to give yourself up.

Featured Threads

New Personals