19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

bimalecamslave

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 26, 2014
19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

I love being submissive and I REALLY like being controlled by others. I remember being little when girls would dress me up and i would pretend to resist but i loved it secretly just letting them do what they wanted. Something about doing what i am told just makes me so horny and obedient. I like being a slave on cam or Kik, cross-dressing, mild pain, role-play, bondage, dares etc... I am a virgin, haven't really managed to get into a relationship that involves sex. I'm a chubby guy so if that's not what your looking for move along. If you message me something like "hey slut, get on cam now, you my slave now" or anything else like that I will ignore you and move on. Please have proper grammar and be willing to work up to things, submission takes time.

You can add me on Skype: obedientslavetyler
or Kik me at: bimalecamslave

I would consider myself straight for the most part but sometimes i have had fantasies about guys. Im ok with male masters but if you are male its nothing personal but I will be turned off if i see your body or face and it wont work. I have lots of toys to play with.

Likes: dares, light pain, CBT, humiliation, wet and messy(sometimes), caging, girls clothing, worship, edging, teasing, chastity, hypnotism, light anal, light pet-play and more

Limits: family, poop, extreme pain, openly public, needles, blood, animals, illegal, pee/cum drinking.

Things i'm curious about: hidden public, watersports, real life submission.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Find images of myself On my kinktalk album http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=6673

bimalecamslave

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 26, 2014
Christmas break is coming up so ill have time off from college. Message me if your interested.

bimalecamslave

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 26, 2014
Had an ok time with some people but nothing long lasting yet. Dont be afraid to message me.

bimalecamslave

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 26, 2014
Just letting everyone know that im looking for an online relationship. I am currently not interested in meeting up IRL so please dont ask. Also I am overweight so if your not ok with that dont message me either.

bimalecamslave

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 26, 2014
Bumping, just a reminder that in the start of our messages be polite. Rudeness is a huge turn off.

Featured Threads

New Personals