Rosticek

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 13, 2018
My kik is Rosticek
Hit me up, I am bored.
I am submissive boy, 21 years old, already cuckolded by my gf. I have just a few limits, but I have a lot of pics (my pics + my gf pics).
Looking for just chatting, but I like being humiliated and blackmailed.

farmerdoug

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 21, 2008
Michigan
my kik is farmdoug

I am a switch male. I do enjoy being an exposure bull by showing off and exposing gf's and wives. hit me up for chat and more

deepsix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 29, 2011
Dark Dreams
Kik: pideepsix

M/Switch, looking to chat or sub to a dominant M of F. Or, open to switching or even being a Dom. I was a Dom to a F sub for a while and now I am going through a very submissive phase. Into all sorts of things and will try most things, except for full public, social suicide and involving others or illegal.

usenabuseme

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 26, 2014
Hi guys im looking to be dominated. My kik is usethissis. Im a chubby hairy submissive guy and Im looking for degrading, humiliating, crossdressing, sissificstion, bondage, nipple torture, anal, cum eating, edging, cruel, hidden public, pee, toilet, disgusting and many more.

slavejosh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 7, 2016
Hi I'm Josh 21 years old from the Netherlands and I'm a slave searching for a new mistress to use,abuse and torture me for her pleasure

My kinks are :
Cock and ball bondage
Sounding
Ballbusting/torture/crushing
Pee drinking/spit play
Cum eating
Orgasm control/denial/ruined

And alot more , my only limits are permanent damage and poop play.
If you are interested my kik = slavejosh17

Berryjampie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 3, 2017
just online looking for just chat or play time
kik is berryjampie , bored help while a way a few hours

KinkyNudist

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2016
Kik me in the next 2 hours.
If i don't reply within 15 secs you will ask me 10 no questions with ONLY limit no password.
If i don't reply within 20 secs the information you have is no longer consider private or secret.
If i don't reply within 30 secs for each question you wanna expose i have to provide a pic. Pics can then be posted by you on kinktalk with the info you wanna expose.

jessriix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 1, 2016
23f, fun aussie mistress/mommy looking for a cute boy to play with ;) I'll probably love you if you're cute and have an extra big willy ;)
Kik is jessriix
Getting a lot of messages so give me a good reason to reply x

RealPiggy

Verified Pig
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 13, 2017
Kik Game

For pic forfeits
Roll a dice, best 2 outta 3 rolls. Winner gets a pic of whatever they request(within limits of course)

Can also be played with dare or video clips

ammanda24x

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 25, 2018
kikme

oh my... there is so much i would love to do but my number one thing would be to cum deep inside of you then eat you out for as long as i can!hey!!! what is your fetishes? are you ready to be dominated?
# kik me: Ammanda24x

KinkyNudist

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2016
Kik me in the next 2 hours.
If i don't reply within 15 secs you will ask me 10 no questions with ONLY limit no password.
If i don't reply within 20 secs the information you have is no longer consider private or secret.
If i don't reply within 30 secs for each question you wanna expose i have to provide a pic. Pics can then be posted by you on kinktalk with the info you wanna expose.

Neverendingthirst

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 18, 2017
Female, 27, submissive. Looking for fun and tasks and if the connection is right (this will take a while so be prepared to talk and get to know me) a kik relationship with a dom/domme. Kik is neverendingthirst. Hit me up but please read my limits first so you are informed.

Tools: Rabbit vibe, vibe wand, three anal plugs (S, M, L), three beaded anal plugs (1, 2, 3 beads respectively) inflatable vibrating butt plug, 3 dildos (5", 8", 7"
black ribbed anal dildo), clit vibe, nipple clamps, wooden spoon, 25 ft of rope, ball gag, penis gag, collar, Lovense plugs and g spot toys.

Not Okay: Illegal, permanent, public, pics/videos, bathroom, blood, needles, extreme pain, bladder control, tasks that interfere with life/work/school.

Okay: Masturbation, oral, edging, orgasm control, anal/training, nipple play, spanking, body writing.

Featured Threads

New Personals