Not open for further replies.

MasterDaniel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 27, 2016
Hey all,

Im currently in search for a FEMALE submissive, to what nature i am open for example pet play, slave, daughter....

I would like to make clear once again i would only accept females under my wing, so I would require proof to ensure that you are a female. I am a natural dominant that has had 3 subs with the longest relationship spanning 6 months. If you have any further enquiries please pm me or contact me on kik my username is danielduncan31.

Hope to see you soon

MasterDaniel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 27, 2016
I disagree

Hey i dont think i need mentoring because of my previous subs have told me that they loved the experience....

You can't blame me if they wanted to stop doing this online when they got a boyfriend.

I treat my submissive with respect and I do everything in my power make it an enjoyable experience for both of us. Most importantly i do not abuse my power.

slavegirl4u

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
New England USA
So they get a boyfriend an leave must not have been that great of an experience they got something better and went looking for a boyfriend. Sorry I am not impressed at all with your short term of six months and most other subs won't be either. Good luck finding one.

MasterDaniel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 27, 2016
Thank you, and i cant control what my subs belief are if, if they dont want to have a master and a boyfriend because they think it is wrong its fine.

I dont think that says anything about me being a dom and how good i am.

slavegirl4u

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
New England USA
I think it tells a whole lot about you and you cannot keep a slave more than six months that is a huge red flag. I hope nobody is desperate enough to really look at you to be a Dom. I hope they will use wisdom and see that the longest relationship was six months and that is no experience.

Hammarling

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2015
Christ that was harsh! Not everyone has had decades of experience and super long-term relationships.

I'm similar in only having had 6 months as a longest relationship. That doesn't make me a bad dom at all. It means i am probably lacking in some experience sure, but not bad. Certainly i doesn't make me toxic and to be avoided.
I'm 22, for me a 6 month relationship is actually quite long. A year is really a long relationship in the scheme of my life. 2 years or more is really huge in scale to me. I seriously got into the online side of things only about 2 years ago, in that time how am i supposed to gather a wealth of experience. 6 months is 25% of my time in the online side of the scene, that's a long relationship.

For an 18year old to have had a 6 month relationship is a long time as well. I'd be impressed by that because i know 18year olds arn't the most dedicated group of people. He's also 18, how much experience do you really expect him to have? Back off and give new people some slack. Everyone takes time to learn, i bet you had to learn at some point.

If you wrote those comments on an ad of mine, i'd feel like crap. Should i just not bother looking for a sub because i am young and lacking in experience? Should the whole new generation of kinksters just not bother and be tarred with a red flag for a lack of experience?

These comments really got to me...

MasterDaniel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 27, 2016
Thank you for understanding, i just dont know how she can just say that that but its fine let bygones be bygones.

Magical Trapdoor

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Apr 2, 2016
Christ that was harsh! Not everyone has had decades of experience and super long-term relationships.

I'm similar in only having had 6 months as a longest relationship. That doesn't make me a bad dom at all. It means i am probably lacking in some experience sure, but not bad. Certainly i doesn't make me toxic and to be avoided.
I'm 22, for me a 6 month relationship is actually quite long. A year is really a long relationship in the scheme of my life. 2 years or more is really huge in scale to me. I seriously got into the online side of things only about 2 years ago, in that time how am i supposed to gather a wealth of experience. 6 months is 25% of my time in the online side of the scene, that's a long relationship.

For an 18year old to have had a 6 month relationship is a long time as well. I'd be impressed by that because i know 18year olds arn't the most dedicated group of people. He's also 18, how much experience do you really expect him to have? Back off and give new people some slack. Everyone takes time to learn, i bet you had to learn at some point.

If you wrote those comments on an ad of mine, i'd feel like crap. Should i just not bother looking for a sub because i am young and lacking in experience? Should the whole new generation of kinksters just not bother and be tarred with a red flag for a lack of experience?

These comments really got to me...

This, exactly this.

I mean if you look over her posts you can see she is rather bitter and likes to try and scare subs off from any potential doms.

The last couple of weeks she's been really into it.
My guess is something happened and now anyone that's not over 50, with 10 years+ experience and neutered is automatically a crazy abusive sex fiend.

Don't worry Daniel, while your ad could be written better it's far from horrible and your experience is actually quite impressive for your age.

slavegirl4u

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
New England USA
Funny thing though you posted this 19 days ago and you haven't found a sub yet. I was looking for a Dom and I found one in five hours.

I am sorry you do not like my strong willed personality but I am so tired of you boys wanting be doms and are not willing to be mentored. My dom is under 21 and got mentored and he is awesome but there are so many want to bes and sorry six months is the longest someone was with you is such a huge turn off and I don't see any subs replying how much they want you.

df6wen

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 6, 2008
Houston area
Finding a Dom in a short time frame means two things to me. 1: You have tits. 2: You probably don't have a very high standard. I've never had a mentor, I didn't need someone to tell me how not to be an ass to someone I like. This site is ridiculously oversturated with men and so women have the biggest selection. Most men try and take whatever they can get. The fact that Daniel here hasn't done that could also mean that he's looking for someone with the right characteristics.

Also, short relationships can also be a sign of maturity if one party realizes that they are not compatible in the long term. Clinging to a failing relationship is a great way to spread hatred.

Slavegirl4u's opinion should be taken with a grain of salt as she is complaining about her Dom who is wonderful and great but might be ignoring her, but since she's owned quickly it must mean she's wanted.

Oh, and I've got more experience in this lifestyle than probably everyone in this thread so far.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Closing this

Whoa, this is getting way out of hand. The trading of insults wont be tolerated.
Arguments over what constitutes experience could go on for ever and if they were being conducted in a civil manner that would be fine.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals