Jimmybaker11

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 9, 2016
I love being treated like a sissy slave. I'm into ass play so i like fingering and fisting my ass. However i don't have a dildo but would love for you guys to suggest objects that i could shove in my ass. I also like experimenting with different lubes for my ass and cock such as ketchup and salt so could everyone suggest weird lubes for me to use. I also have a webcam so like any dares that i have to do it while being filmed on omegle. I also love playing with ice cubes and shoving them in my ass, my record is 6. I do have some deep heat so get creative. I also like being a slave to my master so love body writing and have makers that i will write anything you want anywhere on my body. As well i love doing naughty stuff with food. Ass to mouth things basically. I'm pretty sure i am straight but like getting a little gay so give me loads of dares and i will do them all. I love being humiliated like the little faggot i am make me suck lots of dildos and happy to lick up the cum when i am done.