25/M/Slave searching for a mistress on KIK

MuslimSlave

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 12, 2015
Greetings everyone,

My name is Ahmed, I am 25 years old submissive boy, who is hoping to become a personal online slave to a strict mistress.

I am 6 feet tall with average build and believe in female supremacy. I have no prior experience with a mistress, but I love self-bondage and often try CBT and Anal play.

I am looking for an online mistress who can dominate and control me online. I'd love to complete humiliating tasks and share pictures and videos for your pleasure.

I love beautiful female feet and hope some day I'll get to worship feet in real life. Some of my favorite activities include humiliation, Light CBT, light Anal, feet worship, ass worship, facesitting, edging, orgasm denial.

My kik id is Beelzebub99

I am totally new to all this and hoping to explore my likes, dislikes and limits as we go along but, to get things started...

Likes: humiliation, light CBT, light Anal, feet worship, ass worship, shoe worship, edging, orgasm denial, ruined orgasm etc

Dislikes: Golden Shower, public humiliation, Scat play, Cum eating, body writing

Limits: Family, Blood, Permanent, Public

Regards

Featured Threads

New Personals