Slave Plantation (RolePlay)

Night-1991

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 10, 2009
[Space Reserved for Introduction which Stellz will write down and i'll copy and paste here]

Once the introduction is down, applications will be officially open. This will be a turn based Roleplay/Scene, in which we'll do via Text in MSN or Skype, only the members who applied and got accepted may be added to contacts of my buddylist and Stellz buddylist. And if luck is in, it'll turn into a story series in which will be posted onto KinkTalk itself.

House positions are to follow.

Age range?, 18+ of course!

Remember, soon as applications open, do so!, but....you can reply and reserve places if we make exceptions. And also, during scenes we may ask Dom/mes to join, they'll only be for when the roleplays consist of being around guest/s or a party, so if you're a Dom/me and interested, tell me. :)

What you'll need
1. You MUST be adapt at roleplay, meaning you've had experience and able to carry out a roleplay post consisting of more than three lines.
2. You must be able to type correctly and spell to your absolute best, NO text speak, correct grammer is a must also.

Once again, this is Online Roleplay only, no real life events of what happens in the Roleplay will happen. It's perpose is to keep the members of Kinktalk occupied while bringing stories to entertain the users of Kinktalk who didn't/did take part

Last edited:

Night-1991

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 10, 2009
A list of jobs and descriptions:

Ladies in Waiting:
Stellz could never be bothered with tasks such as doing her hair, getting dressed, doing her makeup, and other boring but necessary things. She would have two ladies in waiting that would deal with her day to day needs. Drawing bathes, helping her dress, etc. These would be her favorites of the female slaves and her most trusted companions besides her pet.

Workers:
Obviously running a plantation is not as lucrative as it used to be, especially with so many mouthes to feed. But do you really think Stellz would go out for work? Of course not! She would get people to do that for her! These slaves would get the pleasure of going out and having a normal job and life outside of the home. They would be allowed to live in their own wing in the house, obviously because they are helping to pay for it.

Maids:
As stated her maid staff would be completely female. They would never speak until spoken to and would act like proper ladies at all times. They would be one of the few groups of slaves that would actually interact with her guests at her direction. Taking people's belongings and bringing them their food and drink. They would be required to cook, clean, and take care of any important male guests upon her wishes. Her cooking maids would be sure that her menus were alway to her liking and also healthy and nutritious. They would be fully clothed with corsets and posture collars to insure they look their best!

Pets:
Stellz would have a pet that would constantly act as an animal for her entertainment. They would have their own corners of our rooms that would be there own, with a small dog bed, a bowl, and a chain she could keep them on if she didn't want them roaming the house on their own. If they were good, she would take them for walks on the lawn, let them eat at the floor next to her, or even let them sleep at her feet in bed. Stellz has one already picked out but that's not to say she doesn't want more!

Pleasure Slaves:
This is the job that every slave in the plantation should strive to achieve. Although any of her favored workers could be used for her pleasure, these slaves would be specifically trained to know what makes Stellz go crazy. They would be required to be ready at a moments notice when she feels the urge. These slaves would also be up for use by the guests and they would service anyone she told them to.

Farm workers/Gardeners:
The farm workers would be men would be responsible for the general upkeep of her orchard, vegetable garden, and fruit grove. The gardeners would be responsible for the aesthetics of her property. Making sure everything was neatly trimmed and weeded everyday. These workers would be all men that would never be allowed in the general living quarters of the house. If they do their jobs properly, they may be allowed into the dungeon when she requires entertainment.

Personal Trainers:
Stellz always wants to look her best for the Masters of the house. These slaves would work with the maids to make sure she is on the best diet she can be. They will provide her with interesting and fun exercise routines to keep her fit and flexible!

Living Art:
The job of these men would basically be to stand around and look pretty. They would have special pedestals throughout the house where they would be required to strike a pose or stand at attention when Stellz was around. If she was to have a party, she'd get all her men out and have them on display for all her guests. Again, if they are pretty enough and favored enough, there is a chance she will see them for her own fun and pleasure in the dungeon!

Personal slave
Now for myself, as Stellz picked me out of a lucky few, that makes me her most loved and cherished slave out of all. My jobs wouldn't be limited but Stellz would always be supervising me if i were to, for example, if i was to work in the garden, she'd watch me. However, what makes me different is that i'm only for her use, even when during parties or having guests around, i may be paraded/displayed or worked but no one but Stellz would use me. And also it makes me a Teacher to any of the new slaves, since i'm adapt to all positions, i'll be helping them get used to their jobs. Position is locked to me by default

More may be added as we think of them!

Last edited:

Night-1991

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 10, 2009
Edit 1: Applications are open, you may PM me, add me on MSN (Add is in my profile) or PM Stellz to enquire about this RolePlay if you wish.

The introduction will follow in a later post!, keep subscribed for more!

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals