Disappointed mistress

Mistress Laura

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 8, 2016
UK mistress who is getting tired of time wasters. I make slaves into bitches using toys, strapons and forced bi humiliation. I am not interested in your wants, if your not after what I am after DO NOT message me.
Kik lalakay1

reit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 14, 2017
sub male

use me mistress,
i am sub male. likes: cbt,bondage,like to take pain to mistress.
kik:: reitk

aetos21

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2017
europe
so true hard to find good slave

it is true
i receive kiks and messages to
but when it comes to task and easy tests
Everyone disappears
hard to find real and good slave who wants to improve their endurance

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
it is true
i receive kiks and messages to
but when it comes to task and easy tests
Everyone disappears
hard to find real and good slave who wants to improve their endurance

it is hard to find, but these kind of posts seem more like they are asking for money which is why they normally leave this one person alot.

and i wouldnt doubt it at all either if that was the case

Holdenude

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 1, 2017
Who Are You?

UK mistress who is getting tired of time wasters. I make slaves into bitches using toys, strapons and forced bi humiliation. I am not interested in your wants, if your not after what I am after DO NOT message me.
Kik lalakay1

One line messages telling us you are a mistress. Sorry, not interested. Maybe I’m a bit old fashioned in my thinking here, but a mistress is someone who a sub trusts, not the first person to come along. If you’re not going to take the time to get to know me, you don’t want to be MY mistress, you simply want a plaything. You have no clue what I look like, no clue how I act, what I want, no clue of anything about me. Let’s all be realistic here since it’s the internet and all, we don’t even know if you really a woman. While there certainly can be a time and place for being used as a random toy, anyone I call my mistress is going to want ME. What kind of tasks can I expect from you if the extent of your creativity is to introduce yourself simply as a mistress? And perhaps maybe the thing that makes me question you the most, why do you want someone to devote themselves to you if they don’t know you?

aetos21

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2017
europe
Time will show and we will see
When i got a kik first thing is to see if they are really in it and give them simply one task kneel down and write on a piece of paper master.
Later try to know them and see how we can work. Improve slave and master it takes two
Do not ask for money. Here just for fun.

Mistress Laura

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 8, 2016
I have no interest in financial domination or exposure, I require a slave who is after serving me for my needs, not their own. It is quite simple. If you are not after what I am after then do not message me. Kik lalakay1

AuthorCrow

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 4, 2016
Kik lalakay1

Mkay, so. Your post reveals nothing, literally nothing about you as a human being/person/w.e. Yet you're here searching for a sub only to serve you for your needs and to please your likes.
May I just ask.. What the fuck is going on in your head? What makes you think you can just simply enforce a submission? Being there just for your likes and pleasure is what 95% of subs do, that's why they match up with dominants that have same likes as they do, or at least similar ones.

I have no interest in financial domination or exposure, I require a slave who is after serving me for my needs, not their own. It is quite simple. If you are not after what I am after then do not message me. Kik lalakay1

You offer up no information about yourself what so ever, you reveal nothing about what type of person you are, nor your way of dominating or anything else in that matter. Do I have to remind you that respect and trust is what gets a d/s going in the first place.
Get your post to be decent, stop trashing down on bdsm as a whole by being a wannabe mistress that doesn't even stop to take more than 3min of the time to make the freaking ad while at same time ignoring all previous comments and just barks out needs and doesn't give anything else for return. If I get a comment from you "What they get in return is to serve me", re-read my comment again about your lack of information, making everyone else who read this post, question what exactly does it mean to "serve you" as no-one has a clue who the hell you even are.

Featured Threads

New Personals