Unbelievable

dommepretty

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 20, 2017
I have been around the block a few times in the bdsm scene. I am a very experienced sub and have educated myself deeply on just about every subject concerning the lifestyle.

I believe that a M/s relationship is a relationship of mutual trust and respect. It is not about a dom barking orders at you but molding and shaping you into an honoring sub that worships you because you respect her.

Recently, I put up an inviting post I have never been so appalled. I literally have received hundreds of messages but 95% of them were disrespectful or just looking at a good time or severely sadistic.

This lifestyle is about mutual honesty, trust and respect....

Gobber

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 28, 2016
Slave

Hello Mistress..please kik me gobber18 m sub 35 uk

QwertyAsdfgh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 18, 2015
And this highlights what dommepretty has been saying.

Take the time to read. If you can't read and comprehend, then it's best you don't respond.

animal95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 28, 2016
I do agree with your point. I find it very distasteful when it's assumed that being a dominant just means screaming orders at someone and expecting them to obey. I'm not by any means really the most experienced, but I do think that the relationship between a dom and a sub is something that's built upon with respect and understanding.

Just thought I'd be part of the conversation. :)

aetos21

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2017
europe
everything you say is so true
it takes mutual trust and understanding
and learning each other and teaching other new things

Featured Threads

New Personals