Andys new life. Chapter 2

Humiliationsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2016
Newcastle
Andy came to and was immediately aware that his body was under stress, a metal frame was under his waist levering him up on to tip toes and his arms were stretched out in front of him with his hands cuffed to rings in the walls. His legs were firmly fixed to the bottom of the frame.

“You disobeyed by refusing to shave, you will learn that all instructions must be obeyed immediately and without question” said a voice from behind him. You will receive 24 strokes of the cane, 12 on each buttock, you will count each stroke and after each one, you will say thank you master, please may I have another?”

The ‘master’ walked into Andys eyeline as he was talking, he was nothing remarkable, an average man of average build and appearance in his 40’s. There was no way that Andy was going to yield to this mans demands and certainly no way he would thank him for caning him. Andy resolved to remain silent throughout his punishment. As Andy was considering his predicament he heard a whipping noise before feeling the sting of the cane on his right buttock. “61, do you have something to say?” Andy refused to comment and gritted his teeth, waiting for the next stroke, he felt sure he could get through the 24 in silence. The next 3 came in quick succession. “Still nothing to say 61?” Asked the masterafter the 4th stroke. Andy maintained his silence, his main concern was that he had started to get an erection, he was hoping that the master wouldn’t notice as being stripped naked, tied, bent over a frame and caned was not a situation that he ever expected would excite him.

The 5th stroke was hard and across the top of his thigh, Andy grunted as the cane landed. “Oh, so you do make noise then slave 61, are you ready to count your strokes and thank me?” Andy remained silent. Each of the next 5 strokes was progressively harder and the master was obviously well experienced in the use of the cane, applying strokes either on top of previous strokes or across them. By the tenth stroke Andy had tears welling in his eyes, he was much less confident of making it to 24 in silence.

Stokes 11 and 12 caused him to cry out and the tears started to roll from his eyes and down his cheeks, he now also had a raging erection, which he was sure the master must have noticed. The 13th stroke caused Andy to abandon his determination to remain silent “13, thank you master, please may i have another?” He mumbled. “I’m sorry 61, I didn’t hear you” said the master. “13, thank you master, please may I have another?” yelled Andy in pain and frustration. His response was met by raucous laughter from the master. “Oh no 61, it doesn’t work like that!”. The cane cracked into him again “14, thank you master, please may I have another?” Andy quickly said. “Oh 61 you’re a slow learner and it’s going to cost you.” Another 2 quick strokes hit, Andy was crying out at each one now, the pain cleared the fog in his mind and the penny dropped. “one? thank you master? Please may I have another?” Andy ventured. More laughing, “well done 61, see you’ve learnt to follow instructions”. Andy was defeated, already in extreme discomfort from the position in which he was tied, he realised that he was going to take a total of 40 strokes, nearly double his original punishment, perhaps he should have yielded after all and to top it all he was harder than ever in his life, his cock was throbbing and precum was dripping on to the floor.

Each of the remaining strokes layered pain upon pain, Andy screamed at each one and sobbed whilst his master paused between strokes allowing the pain to radiate through his body. After the 40th stroke Andy was exhausted, mentally and physically, his legs shook, his arms ached and he could barely get the words out to thank his master. His cuffs were unlocked and he collapsed on to the floor. “Slave 61, you will clean yourself up and be fully shaven as per my previous instructions when I return in the morning!” It took all of Andys strength to crawl to his bed and pull himself up on to it. He curled into a ball, despite his pain and the aches that wracked his body, he felt his hand on his erection, surely this was not right, how could he be considering wanking in this situation, but his hand was frantically pulling at his cock. Andy quickly released load after load of cum, he was so humiliated. He’d been subjected to more pain than he’d known in his life and the result was for him to masturbate! He lay in his ejaculate and sobbed himself to sleep.

Featured Threads

New Personals