BtO

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 4, 2012
here
Hello ladies,

this is the hot girl contest! (Do you know the hot week?) The rules for the contest are simple. You will wear a short skirt, high heels and a tight, open blouse. Nothing more! Then you make ten pictures of you and get points for the pictures. All pictures can be taken indoor. You need a big mirror and/or a camera (smartphone) with self-timer, or a friend who take the photos. No photos with your face! Only with your body, but you have to wear at all picture the same outfit.

Description:
All women, who are interested, have to decide which skirt they will wear. Make a photo, where you wear your skirt and hold a tape measure in front your skirt (see picture 1). Then upload this picture in your album and note here that you are ready. If you wear a short skirt, you get more points, later!

hot%2520girl%2520contest%2520-%2520length.jpg

- - - picture 1 - - -

Then I will send you a PM with ten simple body positions, which you will copy (see picture 2). You have to imitate the body positions of all ten designs. You have to wear on all pictures the same clothes and the skirt of your first picture. Public your pictures again at your album and then send me a PM. I will count your points and list your points at the high score here on the forum.

hot%2520girl%2520contest%2520-%2520demo.jpg

- - - picture 2 - - -

Points for your skirt:
You get for every picture (1, 2, 3, 4, or 5) points.
If you wear a mico skirt, which is shorter than 8 inch (20 cm), you will get 5 points.
If you wear a mini skirt (8 - 10 inch / 20 – 25 cm), you will get 4 points.
If you wear a mini skirt (10 - 12 inch / 25 – 30 cm), you will get 3 points.
If you wear a mini skirt (12 - 14 inch / 30 – 35 cm), you will get 2 points.
If you wear a mini skirt (14 - 16 inch / 35 – 40 cm), you will get 1 points.
I do not accept skirts, which are longer than 16 inch (40 cm)!

Rules:
However, you lose 6 points for every picture, which shoes your pussy (or parts of your pussy). In addition, you lose 3 points for every nipple, which is seen on a photo. You can place your arms and hands like you want. However, it is not allow covering your burst or pussy with your arms and hands. At one of the ten pictures you can place an erotic toy (e.g. a dildo) in front of you pussy, and at a second of the ten pictures you can place your camera in front of your pussy.

Who are interested?

Last edited:

BtO

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 4, 2012
here
Are there no women, who take the challenge?

What did I wrong?

Is the challenge to hard?
Are there only girls without a miniskirt?
Does no girl like this idea?

I understand that many women do not accept photos dares.
However, here are many women who have uploaded her pictures.
I cannot believe that all are fakes.

pandora_tgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Dec 10, 2012
Madrid
Haha, I can participate... even I don't know about the pussy shots, I can do interesting ones :) It is necessary the photos to be taken outside or can be also inside ? And what are the rules about the upper side clothes ? Free to choose whatever everyone likes ?

BtO

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 4, 2012
here
:eek:
Maybe, my description is vaguely.

You have to wear on all pictures the same clothes: Your skirt, an open blouse (or open shirt), and high heels. NO more! Therefore, your upper clothes is only a blouse where all buttons are open.

You can take all pictures indoor!
(Perhaps I will add a second round with outdoor pictures.)

Extra rule for tgirls:
All tgirls has to wear a thong. However, they lose 6 points for every picture, which shows that thong.

BtO

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 4, 2012
here
To join you must take a photo, where you wear your skirt and hold a tape measure in front your skirt (see picture 1). Then upload this picture in your album and announce here that you are ready.

Afterwards, I send you a PM with the body positions for the ten pictures.

SL6

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 7, 2013
I'd say going by the rules she winds up wit negative points. Too bad because I certainly wouldn't throw her out of my place. :)

Mrjohn - That sort of defeats the point of a hot girl contest doesn't it. :confused:

Last edited:

Spade_racer07

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2010
www.kinkpeeps.com
none here

dont think you will find many... i have come to the conclusion that this site is for gay people only at this point.... i have been on here and getdare for a number of years now and gotten maybe 2 slaves worth anything, and i have never found a mistress worth anything... hope it works out for ya bud, but dont get your hopes up.....

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Hmmm... I would play but it looks like I'd win by default.... And there's no fun in that is there?

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
good point

dont think you will find many... i have come to the conclusion that this site is for gay people only at this point.... i have been on here and getdare for a number of years now and gotten maybe 2 slaves worth anything, and i have never found a mistress worth anything... hope it works out for ya bud, but dont get your hopes up.....

This is a good point but if I may add that I think part of the problem on here and on get dare to a point, is that the genuine female slaves and mistresses get taken up really quickly and then leave or get taken away from both sites. Those women that do stay on get dare, come and go as they please or because their dom doesn't always want the hassle of having to find them something worth while doing.
As for this site being mainly gay; I have to agree it would appear that there are a lot of gay people who use this site but I don't think it's true, it's that a lot of the posts appear that way.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
fakes etc

Are there no women, who take the challenge?

What did I wrong?

Is the challenge to hard?
Are there only girls without a miniskirt?
Does no girl like this idea?

I understand that many women do not accept photos dares.
However, here are many women who have uploaded her pictures.
I cannot believe that all are fakes.

You didn't do anything wrong, there is someone threatening to re-post the womens pics on f/b and I have pulled one of my slaves off here, advised another to be careful and warned a third who guards her privacy about it too.

You also have to remember that women have more to lose when it comes to putting out nude pictures than men. For a lot of men, if the pictures come out as they get older it is likely to be seen as an act of bravado or stupidness or youthful high spirits, for women it is more likely to have a dulling effect on their lives.

BtO

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 4, 2012
here
Hmmm... I would play but it looks like I'd win by default.... And there's no fun in that is there?

Yes, the first woman will be the first winner, too.

But how long?

After first woman other will follow.

;)

Featured Threads

New Personals