Slave, sub punishment & training

EevaLeena

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 17, 2014
USA
Old thread. Live thread? Please send a trainer my way so I can listen to him/her with absolute devotion :)

acq1992

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 20, 2013
please enroll

I want to enroll please enroll me too
I have been a very bad boy and need punishment

Grief22

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 8, 2014
Hello to all mistress of kinktalk not. I am a boy of 23 years with only dom experience, I have the desire to be trained by a true mistress.
My problem is that, I have a big cock, and i'm not shy of giving my naked photos. I want a mistress really serious and willing to my training, and not just girls who make me do naked photographs in all positions to get excited and then disappear into thin air.
If you exist, my absolute mistress, you may be able to turn me from master to your faithful and undisputed slave? I dare you ;)

My kik/skype is: flavio.f910

kerien

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2014
This is a training camp for slaves and subs that need training. How it will work is if you have been bad or just know you need disciplined you will enroll. You Master or Mistress may also enroll you. You will be assigned a trainer. You will listen to them. They are to push your limits. Now coming into this you know this and accept it. There will be more at enrolment time pm’d to you.​

yo quiero inscribirme

Featured Threads