Status
Not open for further replies.

yourkikslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 29, 2013
Hello :) I am looking for a male or female master to control my life through kik. The following is a conclusive list of the things this person will be in control of.
- When I pee (except when on my period)
- How I sleep (any special conditions/ what to wear)
- What I do in my leisure time
- And other things are easily negotiable
Orgasms/edging are not within the control of my new master, and neither are diet/exercise. It would be wonderful if the master was in my timezone. (-4.00) I will not send pictures of myself, but might include pictures as proof of other things. If you are interested, please pm me. I will give you my kik and we can progress from there.

rabbit 69

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 22, 2012
Tbone has a point. Post your kik here and will see what happens, but if your not willing to send pic proof what's the fun / point? ?

yourkikslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 29, 2013
I clicked the wrong damn thing when I made my profile. I am a girl, I am willing to prove that (one pic). And if you think the only "fun" from a relationship like this is to get pics, then I think you are missing the point.

Borgus709

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 16, 2014
master is here

Hello yourkikslave I am a very strict master and you are just what I need please kik me @ borgus

You won't be disappointed

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
Welcome to Kink Talk. Moving this to the Online Play section. Good luck!

MasterMoody

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2014
Maine
Hi Kik slave

Hello :) I am looking for a male or female master to control my life through kik. The following is a conclusive list of the things this person will be in control of.
- When I pee (except when on my period)
- How I sleep (any special conditions/ what to wear)
- What I do in my leisure time
- And other things are easily negotiable
Orgasms/edging are not within the control of my new master, and neither are diet/exercise. It would be wonderful if the master was in my timezone. (-4.00) I will not send pictures of myself, but might include pictures as proof of other things. If you are interested, please pm me. I will give you my kik and we can progress from there.

you will hit me on kik at MasterMoody

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
Stop resurrecting posts from the grave and just let them die.

slaveboy775

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 19, 2014
master

I would be happy to be your master I am strict though my kik is raver175 add me up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals