Lets show deepsix what it means to be a REAL submissive

DragonSpawn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2017
Deepsix "consented" to be exposed. We can already see him fully exposed, dressed like a sissy and on all fours, ready for a pounding. Lets get all his pictures exposed! Here is his album. Leave humiliating and degrading comments:

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=12799

We should make him take requests. Now that he is totally exposed, he should be willing to do anything we ask. Lets see how far we can push him!

Nottzlad

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 4, 2017
Well if we get to 80 comments, he is permanently exposed on tumblr....

DragonSpawn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2017
He deserves it. He is already fully exposed here, dressed as a sissy, with his tiny boi-clitty exposed, on all fours. What else will we see? Get him on tumblr!

dragonspawn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2017
LOL! The pathetic submissive is fully exposed! Now he has 50+ comments and soon all his pictures, face and all will be online. Come on, let's push him over the magic mark and get him exposed on tumblr. He is close to permanent fame!

deepsix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 29, 2011
Dark Dreams
Hello Sirs,

I have been totally exposed now, permanently on tumblr. The link is in my signature. I feel so humiliated and exposed! Thank you to all who commented. As Master Nottzlad says, my humiliation is not yet over and he is offering more "prizes" to humiliated me in public more.

Submissive Slave,
DeepSix

Featured Threads

New Personals