Christmas Story...

andy250

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2009
I'm going to write a free full length story in the first week of December..... This will have at least five girls in it... Jenny, Karen, Heidi, Deb's, and others girls new and regular.

What I want to do it write it up with some of your ideas involved. So let me know what you fancy and I'll get it put together.

As we're using the non life characters, they can basically get up to anything...

If nobody lets me know, I'll write what I fancy....

You have been offered the chance.

regards

Andy and the team.

AuthorCrow

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 4, 2016
Hey Andy and the team,
What I always fancied and also did this with my 1st sub, when we were both new, me to being a Master and her being rather new to being a submissive, yet she was willing to be in complete submission to me, we would take public long walks (public and anything related to it was her ultimate limit at start) during winter when it's freezing could and already keeps your sense to its utmost max due to the cold, I had her hold vaginal balls inside of her, as well as two vibrating eggs, one in her vagina next to vaginal balls she already had inside and another one in her ass which I had the complete control of how fast and strong they would vibrate. Perhaps due to it being a Christmas story you could include something similar to it into the story, would be quite interesting read.

andy250

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2009
Of course, would be my pleasure... The farm location is popular, also somebody has asked for three new characters, they've sent me the details on how the ladies came to be in their mind, so we could add them with your ideas.... Will be fun to work it.....

Keep the idea coming people...

Will be fun to write it...

regards

Andy and the team.

andy250

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2009
Had a request for body writing, so that will be going in. Bit of clothes writing as well. Just done a paid story with that in..

andy250

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2009
The girls are now stood outside the farm waiting for the event to start. So, if you want anything else adding speak now... As if I get chance I'll be carrying on with it over the weekend.

Karen, Claire, Jenny, Kimberly, Rebecca and Amanda are dressed to be messed!

regards

Andy and the team.

Featured Threads

New Personals