Jun 11, 2008
Which one is your favorite outfit? Share your deepest desire here:D

shinningstar

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 8, 2008
Do you believe in lucky charm? I have a lucky G-string. I always wear it especially if dating with someone. Believe it or not, my G-string gives me luck all the time not only in sex but also in money matters.

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
Do you believe in lucky charm? I have a lucky G-string. I always wear it especially if dating with someone. Believe it or not, my G-string gives me luck all the time not only in sex but also in money matters.

Haha, lucky G-string sounds very cute. I have to choose some maskot for me, too:D

ghillieman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 1, 2008
sorry but clothing just seem kind of weird. Personally for me, ijjust strip then fuck as fast as i can lol

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
sorry but clothing just seem kind of weird. Personally for me, ijjust strip then fuck as fast as i can lol

wow girls must just be all over you!

I personally feel my sexiest in my corset, fishnets, lacy panties and heels. Makes me feel good and enhances my er...assets :D I like a guy in suspenders cos I'm weird like that but in just boxers is good because theres just enough covered to be a bit of a tease but enough bare skin to run my hands over :)

always.

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 29, 2008
I love my school girl outfit especially when I wear my hair in pig tails; I have a couple of the skirts that are of that style & collared shirts to tie up; knee high stockings.. although I just recently bought thigh high stockings & the little clippy things to hold them up(what are those called anyways?) & I would love to incorporate this into my school girl outfit, it gives it a little edge... so you dont look too innocent, you know?

I like sexy outfits that can be worn under more appropriate clothing for in public, so it can be a surprise whenever I choose to show it off =p another outfit I like is my school girl skirt that is black pinstripe when I wear it with my corset style pin stripe top & black heels because it makes you forget that its a school girl skirt, it gives a totally different feel a little dom. but not too harsh. =) those are my favourites for now.. I am still building my collection, its pretty pitiful right now

Saxon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 18, 2008
Because I'm quite kinky my favourite outfit is my black latex catsuit. It's just so different from every day clothes and I love how it clings to your body in the big all over hug type of way, but at the same time makes you feel like your wearing nothing at all.
I'm planning on getting a uniform in latex, which if it comes together, will surpass my catsuit as favourite, but that might not be for a while.

slaveslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 16, 2008
i have a bondage helmit with only nose hole and a dildo instead of a mouth that really does it for me but any rubber really

Jackocloud

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2009
Odd...

Thats cool...favorite tends to be my ski jacket and jeans and combat boots with nothing else, l leave the jacket unzipped and put on my cowboy belt....its like two fantasies at once for some women, Ski patrol and Cowboy and military man had a love child, and i get to fuck him....me one, other people who havent scored....zero

maculate

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
I, oddly, feel most confident when I can pass for a guy. Albeit a rather short guy; I've had a few girls accidentally hit on me. They were irritated when I went along with it :D. So, yeah, slim jeans, tennis shoes, hoodie.

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
For me personally it depends on the body type, depending on that i enjoy seeing different things on them from the favored school girl outfit, to the very slutty one, and another favored kinky nurse, but it also have to depend on my mood, nudity will always be my favored view of a woman but a outfit is a major turn on step before then

dwayne1477

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 19, 2009
Favorite

My absolute favorite is cheerleaders. I don't know what those tiny skirts do to me but man, I love them. I hope this don't make me a perv.

Anjelen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Cheerleader outfits. School girl outfits (conservative, or slutty) and especially with pigtails.
Rubber, not so much, nor latex - one needs the body to pull it off. (I for one start looking like an off-color pear in rubber, i feel >.> )
And of course my all-time favorite - the maid outfit.
I find myself having a great kink for bathing suits, especially one-pieces - or leotards. The skintightness of them, while covering - and especially the feel of lycra on warm skin? Yeah. I'll gladly admit to that kink.

Overall - i'm an absolute sucker for cute. Cute in all it's ways, shapes, and forms - if someone found a way to distill it, it'd be my favorite drug.

Though the best and most comfortable outfit for a sub during servitude is in my opinion very much simpler - their leash and collar, and a few marks written on them to remind them constantly what they are and why they're doing it. "Master Anjelen's Slave" is a favored, to go across the chest - i admit, it feeds my ego ;)
And the sub-name i've asigned to them, across the pubic region - to give some thrill when eyes dwell :)

Whatever the clothing, i feel i must be able to admire a sub's body. It never fails to amaze me the kind of women who would submit themselves; boys and girls and women and men whom in any vanilla situation i'd pass by on account of 'out of my league' <cough> - willingly have paid me money to be their harsh master for sessions or for years.

And what defines a sub if not the appreciation of her/his Master? (Yes. i know, i can think of a few things, too - but y'all are intelligent people. you get my drif. :) )

Last edited:

Swisstony

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 8, 2008
I remeber a girl I was seeing was going for her driving test and I bought her a pair of pants with "Natashas lucky pants" written on the front :)

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
I have to go with the school girl outfit. Simple, classic, hot.

His_Einna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 17, 2009
I have a cute grey top with a baby pink trim and a pink lacy pair of panties. I wear them with jeans and feel very cute and little-girlish (Sir and I have this whole DaddyDom/LittleGirl thing going on.)

Ghost

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
NY, state
I got some nice ripoff jeans that i like to wear a lot
they are tight and reveal my boxers a bit on the back.

Love to wear that specially when im dating

jonihorn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2009
would love to wear something like this plus platform heels :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 48

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
classic office girl outfit... knee high skirt, black tights, high heels shoes, blouse very classy and looks so hot

school girl outfit.... a classic as we all know, mini skirt, stockings, heels, shirt.

any hotpants outfit lol

or this sexy number, which my ex found hheellllooo what ya think? girls or cough cough lads here it is xmas coming up lol

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14258

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 47
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 36

Transam69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 16, 2010
I personally feel my sexiest in my corset, fishnets, lacy panties and heels. Makes me feel good and enhances my er...assets :D I like a guy in suspenders cos I'm weird like that but in just boxers is good because theres just enough covered to be a bit of a tease but enough bare skin to run my hands over

I love a girl who wears a corset, but then again what guy doesn't, I've worn suspenders before, and they are fun on girls to, cuz u can use them to get an extra hand while goin at it doggy style

Featured Threads

New Personals