Bdsm test, wht now?

DominantPinaapple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 27, 2017
I took the Bdsm test, and these are my results. I'm just not sure what to use these results for, I want a relationship that furfills me in the best possible way. How do i do that based on these results?

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
88% Switch
77% Experimentalist
77% Dominant
70% Voyeur
69% Exhibitionist
68% Rigger
66% Masochist
66% Non-monogamist
62% Submissive
59% Master/Mistress
59% Degrader
57% Sadist
51% Rope bunny
45% Brat tamer
44% Vanilla
32% Degradee
27% Daddy/Mommy
26% Owner
20% Brat
19% Slave
14% Primal (Hunter)
6% Girl/Boy
5% Primal (Prey)
4% Pet
4% Ageplayer

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
I would suggest not letting any test results determine any aspects of relationship. All relationships should be unique got the circumstances and both parties in it. Finding an ideal BDSM relationship is different than finding a vanilla one, you have find a person with whom your wants, needs and desires meet up, and have basis of respect and trust.

HarmlessBeast

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2015
Edmonton
I took the Bdsm test, and these are my results. I'm just not sure what to use these results for, I want a relationship that furfills me in the best possible way. How do i do that based on these results?

Use them as a teaching guide only. Look at them.. Do you agree with them? What parts do you NOT agree with? Why? Are there some you don't understand?

Basically they are like any personality test that is based on limited questioning very subjective. But they might give you a starting point on which to start (or continue) your journey of discovery.

If they give YOU a certain curiosity regarding something, ask questions about that.

Or do nothing. It is a quiz. Nothing more. There are no right or wrong answers. There is no guarantee that if you are X on the quiz, and I am the compatible Y on the quiz that we are compatible. But it gives you something to talk about to find out if you want to. :)

Featured Threads

New Personals