Something New

NaughtyGal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2017
So I recently tried something new, I posted a picture on here of a dare I did. That was something I never thought I would do, but I LOVED it. I was so turned on by the comments I received on it and the messages I received because of it. I am now kind of hooked. I want to post more photos, but I want to know what you all want to see.

Let me know what photos you want to see and I try them out and post the results.

Loverman69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2017
Kik

Hay kik me I have been looking for a sub would u like to be cap.love hmu

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hay kik me I have been looking for a sub would u like to be cap.love hmu

Wow, like seriously dude! If you can't spare the effort to write full words what kind of effort do you put into your tasks? She also states clearly she doesn't have kik and isn't looking for a Dom, please read before firing off these kind of shorthand responses.

Last edited:

RT1354

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 10, 2015
Something fun

So I recently tried something new, I posted a picture on here of a dare I did. That was something I never thought I would do, but I LOVED it. I was so turned on by the comments I received on it and the messages I received because of it. I am now kind of hooked. I want to post more photos, but I want to know what you all want to see.

Let me know what photos you want to see and I try them out and post the results.

Well if you're up for it I'd suggest one of your cunt, a clip on your clit with the words " fucktoy for all" on your stomach

gbdare

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2011

I've always been a "whole package" kind of guy, so I'd like to see you naked, front and back views, from head to toe, or from as high up to as low down your body as you're willing to go.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
I would love to see you performing some of your likes such as anal and deep throating!

liberator

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 23, 2017
fantasy

That is hot fantasy and i sure many guys would love to help you make that come true

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
I would like you to use a real photo of yourself as your avatar.

How about a close up of your breast with some writing

"Want to see more ?" and with a clothes pin on your nipple ?

NaughtyGal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2017
I want to thank everyone for their picture suggestions. I guess I should have been a little more specific though. Currently since I am just getting into posting pictures, I only feel comfortable posting pictures of my boobs.

While I love some of the ideas for pictures, I do not feel comfortable posting those types of pictures yet. Maybe I will later, and maybe I never will. We will just have to see.

I would like you to use a real photo of yourself as your avatar.

How about a close up of your breast with some writing

"Want to see more ?" and with a clothes pin on your nipple ?

I think I can make this happen.

Reactions: Dom6BDSM

Creativethinking

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 4, 2017
Well I am a huge bondage fan so a picture of you cuffed and gagged maybe for us would go down well.
Or cuffed and bending over showing us how helpless you are

Featured Threads

New Personals