Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Over the years I have got to know quite a few vaginas and something that has always fascinated me is the variety of orgasms, more specifically the after effects of the orgasm.
By far the most common after effect is a period of high or even hyper sensitivity where the merest touch is uncomfortable, unpleasant or just hard to take. This effect is often exploited by sadists and used as a kind of torture. In the most extreme cases I have had subs safe word out of the session during this kind of play!
The less common two effects are the continuous or multiple orgasm, and the non-orgasmic Anorgasmia which is quite rare indeed.
In the cases of continuous and multiple both usually reach a point after a time where despite the orgasms cramps and fatigue can make ongoing stimulation unpleasant and even painful. Again this can be exploited although it can be less effective than the sensitivity effect. I have found a few multi orgasmics who had a short period of maybe minute where they became sensitive but they tended to be able to "push through" it and go straight into the next orgasm.
I have only twice struck Anorgasmia, in both cases I found extended stimulation eventually became unpleasant but simply because of soreness in the stimulation sites.
So I am curious to hear from the good ladies of kinktalk, I have added a polll to see where you fit on this scale but feel free to add stories or discuss this phenomena further.

Featured Threads

New Personals