Jeans without pockets on the back are often viewed as showing off one's buttocks and therefore more flattering

zone

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 6, 2009
The style and cut of jeans can also enhance their sexual appeal to fetishists. Jeans without pockets on the back are often viewed as showing off one's buttocks and therefore more flattering. Stretch jeans are often viewed as attractive because they have the appearance of being skin tight, while not binding like regular denim jeans would. An extreme example of fetish denim would be "Zip Around Jeans", so called because their zipper unzips starting in the front and continues all the way to the back. Other popular styles include the lace up jean and multi button style jeans. There is a current resurgence, spreading at an alarming rate of 'pop rockers' and the sort wearing tight jeans or 'TREGGINGS' as they have come to be known.

claudia89x

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jun 5, 2009
Sydney, Australia
I'm in love with the back-zip jeans (zipper at the back).. miss sixty had a line a while ago that were totally awesome but they're pretty rare now unfortunately :(

FingerAce

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 4, 2010
Re: Jeans without pockets on the back are often viewed as showing off one's buttocks and therefore more fl

Jeans without back pockets are a huge turn on to me. Used to get my partner to wear them all then time :)

Featured Threads

New Personals