shyybrat

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 25, 2017
I need my saggy udders to be punished... I am a 36 C (size). I’ve been really bad and deserve all the pain I can get. NO LIMITS for this. I need to be reminded of how much of a stupid slut I have been. I don’t have any toys, only household items. I can send proof pictures on kik. Kik: titslutt Be as rough as you want, please.

Reactions: Alistout

Pehart

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 3, 2017
Hungary
I need my saggy udders to be punished... I am a 36 C (size). I’ve been really bad and deserve all the pain I can get. NO LIMITS for this. I need to be reminded of how much of a stupid slut I have been. I don’t have any toys, only household items. I can send proof pictures on kik. Kik: titslutt Be as rough as you want, please.

Insert tacks in to your bra, and wear it 48 hours!

Reactions: whitesatincd_ca

slavemikey

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
Take a metal spatula or oversized metal spoon and spank each of your udders 100 very hard spanks. Your udders should be a purple bruised mess when you are done. If they are not, then you did not spank them hard enough. You will then put binder clips on your nipples and hang a full bottle of water from each and give them another 100 spanks.

When done, post a picture in your album on kinktalk for all to see.

Specialk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 24, 2017
First clip both of your nipples with paper clips. Then slap each tit from the bottom 50 times as hard as you can. Each slap should result in the title flying up. After that slap each tit 100 times with a thin rod like a pen but if possible longer. Lastly slap each tit as hard as you can alternating tit every 15 hits. Their should be no more than a second of pause between each slap. You are to do this till you start crying. When you starting crying you repeat the first 2 tasks. Then you are done.
Please send picture and video proof to my Kik: waltstheman

dominus87

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 21, 2017
Dare

Get one of those prank pens that shock people and shock your nipples continuously for one minute. 5 times. If you give up before u complete the task, or dont do it, u must pm me for a new dare. Have fun!

shayla

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2015
put very rough grit sandpaper between your boob and bra, wear it for 7 days, you must run for 1 hour per day, no taking your bra off at night

elvo21

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 25, 2012
Rub your nipples with sandpaper for 10 mins. Once nice and sore get a lemon cut in half and squeeze onto your nipples. To finish cover your nipples with deepheat

camaikun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2018
Hey minx, add me on kik @camaikun if you want similar treatment.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016

Make a yourself a tack bra. Put at many tacks as you possibly can. The more tacks you use:

1. The less the tacks will be able to actually pierce your skin.
  2. The more pain it will cause.

Since both of those are highly desirable (especially #2), you should use as many taks as you possibly can, ensuring that at least one tack (on each side) is straight over your nipples.

Then, You will put on the tack bra before you go to work in the morning. Enjoy you entire work day with it.

After you are back home in the evening, the fun is about start...

Do you have access to wight lifting weights? Anything else that is very heavy?

You will need that plus the tack bra you are wearing. Other than that, be completely naked.

You will do push ups, wearing your tack bra... Start in the i the at "rest" position, laying on your back, with the weight resting on top of your back right above your breast.

Straighten your hands until your elbows are straight, and let your body fall back to the ground, at free fall speed!

You may want to use a pillow to protect your face. On the other hand, you may not.

Take as much time to "rest" as you need, but do reach at 50 repetitions in one session.

If you take any breaks from that position for any reason, you must start again from the beginning.

You are not allowed to remove your tack bra until sleep time.

Repeat this for an entire week.

Reactions: MONKEY4595

Featured Threads

New Personals