Extreme Pain slave here

SMSwitch91

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 21, 2017
Hello,

i switch from pain slave only to a slave, who wants to do painful and degrading/disgusting tasks as well.
In my past i did many painful and creative tasks like stick my cock into an ants hole and so on.

I am looking for someone, who is creative and give me creative, painful, disgusting tasks.

I am nearly without limits (only things like illegal and blackmail).

Feel free to punish and abuse my holes and my cock.
Also experience with hot wax, nettles, hot sauce, ants, needles etc...

contact me:
Kik: SMSwitcher91
Mail: [email protected]

lurker54321

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 19, 2017
Was that a fire ants hole? If so thats pretty impressive.

My task for you, and hopefully you are able to set this up and it works...

Get a weight and tie it to your balls. This weight should be quite heavy and have a rope several feet long so that you need to walk backwards dragging it with your balls. Ensure the weight is enough that this hurts but it wont cause any serious harm. Also be the weight sure it cannot tip over and spill out or something.

With this ready tie a rope to a wall about 10 feet behind you and tie the other end to some handcuffs. leave the key at the wall. You will start at the ropes end from the wall with the weight at the end of its rope even further away from the wall.

If setup correctly once you cuff your hands behind your back you shouldnt be able to eaisly move. The rope on your cuffs prevents you from getting to the weight atleast until you have moved it some and you need to draw that weight all the way to the wall to get your cuffs key.

Be sure the weight wont get caught on anything.
If you like this task you can eaisly make it as hard as you like by increasing the length of the rope and/or weight or adding a time limit with a punishment if you take to long.

SMSwitch91

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 21, 2017
Yes i used Fire ants:) it was really hard but also really nice...

Thanks for The task:) i will do all torture tasks. If you have more ideas let me Know

Featured Threads

New Personals