How to not chicken out

itzlinc25

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 10, 2017
I would start out slow.

First post a pic of yourself clothed up. Pretty harmless.

Then a pic of your exposed genitals. Nobody could ever know whose genitals that belongs to. Plus it's on the internet with billions of other genitals.

Next, a picture of your body + genitals.

Finally work up to face. When you get to face, post it for a minute. Then an hour. Then a day. Then no delete option.

itzlinc25

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 10, 2017
Be careful what you wish for! I got some liquid courage the other night and submitted a picture of me giving a bj in lingerie to a sissy exposure site. Now I'm posted on tumblr and Twitter and can't get it removed.

Out of curiosity, how did you know you were on tumblr and Twitter? Those are very big places. Unless someone sent you a message with the link directly, I can't see stumbling upon your pics accidentally. It's a long shot at best.

boyinpanties4

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 30, 2012
Out of curiosity, how did you know you were on tumblr and Twitter? Those are very big places. Unless someone sent you a message with the link directly, I can't see stumbling upon your pics accidentally. It's a long shot at best.

I submitted the pic to a sissy site and they posted it on their tumblr and twitter.
There may be more pics floating around, but as you said, itd be a long shot to find them.

dinesh

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 7, 2018
Fiji
twitter.com
I second what everyone has said about posting when horny, starting out slowly etc, however there are few things I want to touch on.

Unless you are really comfortable do not include face or any identifiable marks, its very difficult for someone to say its your pic if it doesn't have your face.

For some people giving up control of images is the way, because then they cant delete it, but for some keeping control and knowing they can delete it whenever they want would be easier.

Finally everyones situation is a little different, think critically about what would actually happen if strangers got the photos? what about if friends got it? or family? If it would pose a real problem then post only in dedicated communities (like here). If it wont cause a problem then no problem.

I personally thought about this and realized that I don't care who has my pictures, and that was very freeing and exiting to realize I could post the pictures anywhere.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Yep, I don't like when people report their own photos maybe because they didn't keep their delete button.

For Temporarily Exposed I do the following:
- activate the delete button and extend. I rarely activate download button.
- clear history (CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+DEL in Chrome) check first and last (do not check and do not delete the "cookies", even from "last hour". Cookies allows you to still have a delete button, allowing the site to recognise you. You only need to clear the autocomplete and history so your browser is not exposed to a visiting pal who may type "t" in your browser to open google translate for example).
- photoshop just to erase some recognizable skin marks. If you never used it there is a button on the vertical bar on the left which says "healing tool". It can rebuild the skin around a beauty spot for example. However it doesn't do much for a large area like a tattoo, will make the photo look fake.
- I never posted my face unless covered with something and set download active only when it is a dick pic. Otherwise I imagine my wife can recognise me from a pic.
- take some time to prepare my background. Maybe later crop the image to remove some side elements from it

Keep in mind that most naked people generally look the same so you can post naked pics with no fear.

If you like I can fix some details in your photos in photoshop. Hehe you will be exposed to me while I am doing it so you are just going to have to trust me.

Last edited:

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Nice topic.

So how to not chicken out you offered proofs of chickened out people on temp exp site.
That's just fun.

jack1994

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 24, 2014
Permanently.exposed

Try permanently.exposed for permanent exposure :)

Featured Threads

New Personals